N-Europe

Body Harvest

Recently, I've been playing through this N64 gem from back in the day (1998) and it seriously is one of the most underrated games I've ever played. It's truly brilliant.

If you can get past the far-from-great graphics and the somewhat difficult first level (although it does get a hell of a lot harder!) then you'll be amazed at what you'll uncover. This is a very difficult game at times and the lack of save points and the possibility of fucking it all up thanks to the human death toll bar make for a serious challenge!

Body Harvest was developed by DMA Design, who later became what is now notoriously known Rockstar North - and this game has so many hints of GTA 3 in it.

Has anyone here played it/completed it? What are people's views? I seem to recall many people thinking it was a terrible game at one time...if you're able to get hold of a cheap copy or via other means...*cough* ROM *cough* then give it a go! I'm about halfway through and loving it!

I rented Body Harvest back in the day and found it to be pretty good. Not a game I bought but it offered something different and was well worth trying out. I don't think I got past the second level, maybe the third. Twas tough as old boots but in a good way! The graphics were pretty good I thought, my only gripe was with the fog.

I remember really struggling with this game, which my friend owned. It was pretty difficult, ammo struggles (maybe?) and never knowing where to go next made it a bit frustrating, especially if you put it down and didn't go back to it for weeks. It was a great game despite all this though.