N-Europe

Cheeky logo request 2nd edition.

flameboy

After the great response I had to my request for my previous blog I now want more!

New blog address is;

http://lethargicgamers.wordpress.com/

logo.jpg

as you can for now it has a pretty lame logo. If anyone can come up with something better that would be ace.... it needs to be in fitting with the colour scheme of the site...as a bare minimum what I'm asking for some really kind person to sharpen up the image and the glow around the controller to be the same red as the rest of the site. The logo has to be 480 x 250 pixels btw. Thanks for the help anyone is willing to offer.

I can't make logos but personally when I think of the name 'lethargic gamers' i have this mental image of the back of a sofa/couch/settee with a hand and controller dangling over the edge...but that may be too complex for a logo. Unless it is just a banner you want?

Anyway good luck.

(and im a little dissapointed by the use of the word 'cheeky', I expected the saucy kind)

I can't make logos but personally when I think of the name 'lethargic gamers' i have this mental image of the back of a sofa/couch/settee with a hand and controller dangling over the edge...but that may be too complex for a logo. Unless it is just a banner you want?

Anyway good luck.

(and im a little dissapointed by the use of the word 'cheeky', I expected the saucy kind)

Yeah I had taken some pictures of a joypad dangling off a chair and so its something to work on for the future...just for now got that one up whilst get the content up and running.

You really started my brain going ashley and got slightly further on from what you said....Here are some quick sketches I made, wish I could draw them either by hand decently or even better on the computer but not such luck..

here it for people to look at...

P210209_1602.jpg

P210209_1606.jpg

Something like this?

35n22oy.jpg

I would have done more but I'm far too lazy... :heh: btw it's meant to look rushed and messy, that way it's in keeping with the context.

ooooh yeah like that...looks like the site has its next logo...anyone else wanting to devise some feel free to...hope to have a few on rotation...

EDIT;

Its on there take a look.

Glad I could help Adam :) the only other thing I was gonna do would be to put some black straight lines in the middle of each letter of the logo to make it slightly clearer but overall I think that the messy look works quite well.

I was going to say something similar, the words aren't that clear sadly.