NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Helmsly

Sonic the Hedgehog Retrospective from gametap

Ive just watched it myself and thought it was great. Its such a shame that the Sonic games arent what they used to be, im not saying they are bad just that they are miles apart from the classic Megadrive era games.

Yeah this was interesting, thanks!

I do feel an attraction to Sonic again, I actually own only Sonic 3/Sonic & Knuckles for PC...as I lost/sold (cant remember) Sonic Adventure 2.

That's why I want Black Knight, it looks decent so far. I loved Sonic The Comic, which stopped a while ago, but was awesome, and made me love him.

Very interesting. My only complaints are that it doesn't have a few more parts to delve into more recent Sonic games, and that they called the 360/PS3/Wii "Next Gen". Unless this is actually a few years old.

Ive just watched it myself and thought it was great. Its such a shame that the Sonic games arent what they used to be, im not saying they are bad just that they are miles apart from the classic Megadrive era games.

Yeah its mental to think that Sonic hasn't been on form since his first few games! I thought it was interesting in the retrospective to hear them talking about how they designed Sonic. Giving him shoes because MJ wore boots and then deciding to colour them red and blue to reflect Santa... who would have thought they would have put so much consideration into it.

I like how people weren't keen on a blue hedgehog, yet a fat Italian plumber is A-OK.

Poor Sonic, he's aged badly. Sort of like Mr Jackson. I blame the shoes.

Oh Sonic how I miss you.. YOu'd be forgiven for thinking I hate sonic the hedghog but it's just his latest games. I don't even like the ones that are getting better than average reviews like secret rings or rush.

Sign in to follow this