N-Europe

Cheap USB keyboard?

Rummy

So basically I have a terrible setup(I have a laptop, use a chair for a 'desk' and bed for a 'chair' which isn't so bad) but I'm considereing shortly getting back into a terrible mmorpg which I have been hopelessly addicted to over time, and find playing on that kinda strains me with the leanings and typings and clickings etc, so I'm basically after a nice cheap usb keyboard that'll plug and play away to extend just a little bit towards the direct of my bed so I don't need to lean over. I've got myself sorted for a mouse, which is currently my 360 pad! Courtesy of the amazing Xpadder, but I've got a usb mouse too incaseofemergencies.

I guess it'd be a plus if it was Wii compatible but only a very tiny plus, no idea if there's any need for keyboard fuctionality on 360, really those are just very tiny pluses. The best thing...it should last a relative while for its price! I'd looked for some before, but it seemed every keyboard I bought was just bloody PS/2 which isn't what I was after, cos my craptop doesn't have a PS/2 input. I tried a few 'wireless' ones too, but they were so shit and cheap they didn't even work. Cheap, GOOD, wireless'd be brilliant, but I'd settle for cheap wired reliability for now if it's a massive difference :)

Any USB keyboard works with the 360 - probably wii too, you could just buy a dirt cheap one like this. If you want to go the wireless route I don't think it will work with consoles, but actually I've never tried. This would be fine. - I have a similar setup (logitech one though) and it works great from my bed as long as you put the reciever in view.

It occurs to me that you might already have recieved a better answer before we lost 24 hours of posts, but oh well :heh:

• 2 weeks later...