NEurope
S.C.G

[GS] Xbox 360, PS3 & Wii games + PSP & Sega Megadrive II consoles

As the title says basically, I need to make some cash and so I've decided to sell some games / consoles that I don't have time for, all items are in working order and in many cases even sealed, pics below...

Xbox 360 games - Far Cry 2 Steelbook & Prince of Persia

Sealed... what more can I say? I just didn't get around to playing them.

Far Cry 2 = £20 inc P&P Prince of Persia = £15 inc P&P

hs0046.jpg

PS3 games - LittleBigPlanet (SOLD) & Uncharted

Played but complete and in as new condition, I take good care of my games so you won't find any scratches on these :smile:

Uncharted - £10 inc P&P

23hxe3a.jpg

Wii games - Trauma Center : Second Opinion & Wii points card

Both sealed, 'nuff said. :heh:

Trauma Center - £15 inc P&P Wii points card - £15 inc P&P or £14 for code PM'd to you

2ytuz2t.jpg

Sega Megadrive II boxed

Excellent condition Sega Megadrive II, comes boxed with all leads, I'll include two controllers... games can be included for a little bit extra, ask for list / pics if interested.

£25 delivered or £50 with THIRTY decent / good games

wams1h.jpg

Thank you very much for looking, if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to post them here or drop me a PM, more pics can be provided if necessary and prices are negotiable.

Could I get a list of the Mega Drive games please? A picture of the games would be great.. but the console looks pretty nice from here (the box, anyway :heh:)

Also, my brother was talking about maybe getting a PSP a couple of weeks ago.. I'll check to see if he's interested and get back to you :smile:

Dyson how about £17? I paid about £20 for it new and it's literally still sealed. :smile:

Red Shift Hmm what about £12? I bought it new for around £20 and I have literally played it 3 - 5 times so it's still in perfect condition.

/ nando / heres a pic...

2qa5pw2.jpg

Esequiel heres a list...

Rambo III Sonic Spinball Mega games 6

Jurassic Park Sonic The Hedgehog Desert Strike

Batman Returns Splatterhouse 2 Zoop

T2 The Arcade Game Spider-man Australian Rugby League

The Terminator The Incredible Hulk Toughman Contest

T2 Judegement Day Super Monaco GP II Virtua Fighter 2

Alien 3 Super Monaco GP Generations Lost

Strider II Batman The Lion King

Flashback Bram Stokers Dracula Japanese Football

Bubsy Desert Strike Japanese Golf

: peace:

Dyson how about £17? I paid about £20 for it new and it's literally still sealed. :smile:

Red Shift Hmm what about £12? I bought it new for around £20 and I have literally played it 3 - 5 times so it's still in perfect condition.

/ nando / heres a pic...

2qa5pw2.jpg

Esequiel heres a list...

Rambo III Sonic Spinball Mega games 6

Jurassic Park Sonic The Hedgehog Desert Strike

Batman Returns Splatterhouse 2 Zoop

T2 The Arcade Game Spider-man Australian Rugby League

The Terminator The Incredible Hulk Toughman Contest

T2 Judegement Day Super Monaco GP II Virtua Fighter 2

Alien 3 Super Monaco GP Generations Lost

Strider II Batman The Lion King

Flashback Bram Stokers Dracula Japanese Football

Bubsy Desert Strike Japanese Golf

: peace:

Gonna have to give it a miss anyway unfortunately buddy; I'm meant to be saving money, just remembered I've spent a bit too much lately. :heh:

If you still have it in a few weeks I might change my mind. : peace:

Mega Games 6 is one of the best cartridges.. ever : peace: ..but I think I'm all set for games at the minute and don't really want to add to the pile (I don't think so, anyway :heh:)

I'll get back to you on the PSP tomorrow night hopefully!

No worries Dyson. :smile:

I'll get back to you on the PSP tomorrow night hopefully!

/ nando / nps also, are you still interested in the actual MD though? also cool about the PSP, I look forward to hearing back from you. ^^

I'm tempted to buy the megadrive, now the missus has moved out want to start a retro collection...

I'm afraid my brother doesn't want the PSP.. sorry it took so long to get back to you but I haven't seen him in a couple of days :heh:

They are :) I will PM you my details later tonight.

I'm tempted to buy the megadrive, now the missus has moved out want to start a retro collection...

Well it's in excellent condition Adam and only £25 if you just want the boxed console, let me know if you do want it though, you don't have to buy it with all the games there but it is a good deal if you want the machine and 30 games for £50 but if you only want a few then thats cool too, let me know if you're interested or if you want to see a pic of the actual console etc. :)

Well it's in excellent condition Adam and only £25 if you just want the boxed console, let me know if you do want it though, you don't have to buy it with all the games there but it is a good deal if you want the machine and 30 games for £50 but if you only want a few then thats cool too, let me know if you're interested or if you want to see a pic of the actual console etc. :)

Ok I will let you know, decided to hang fire on letting you know, shes moving all here stuff out on monday so then I need to take stock of what I have etc... and where I am up to and whether I can fit it. But definitly interested in the console and certainly a fair few of the games..

tempted by the psp,could i tempt you down to £45?

Hmm I really did want to get £55 for it but how about I meet you in the middle and say £50? still including postage of course. :)

Hmm I really did want to get £55 for it but how about I meet you in the middle and say £50? still including postage of course. :)

i really shouldnt. but ive just listed some games on amazon, will stick some books on to.

ok, deal at £50

Adam, any update on if you can accomodate that Megsdrive II? let me know when you can if you still want it, I can hold it for you until you decide.

Chris and Kyle, your items have been posted today as promised. : peace:

Adam, any update on if you can accomodate that Megsdrive II? let me know when you can if you still want it, I can hold it for you until you decide.

I think I need to give it a miss....I definitly can't afford it at the moment...would have to wait until I get paid and I am needing to fork out for car MOT and then my bedroom refurb (from the girlfriend going)n and also saving up to get myself a rock band set up. whilst I do want a megadrive again and its great offer just think the timing is no good.