N-Europe

Wanted - N64 Expansion Pack

Pookiablo

Howdy guys,

Basically, a "friend" of mine stole my N64 RAM pack about a year ago and claims that it's his and it always has been...despite owning no N64 games that actually use the bloody thing. He kindly stole two controllers as well! Either way, I've not seen him in ages and I doubt I'll be getting them back anytime soon. Either way, I am now without said expansion pack and I'm starting to miss playing through certain classics such as Perfect Dark!

I've look on ebay and most of the ones on there seem far too expensive. I'm not looking to spend very much at all. Does anyone have one that they no longer use and would be willing to part with for a small sum of money? If so, please reply or send me a PM! The sooner the better. I may be able to trade another item for it too if you're also after something, which I just so happen to have!

I think I have a RAM pack for the N64 in one of the drawers in my living room from years ago. Never used it when we had an N64 because I never knew we had one until I found it a few years ago. I can have a look and see if it's still there for you. Don't know when I'll be able to do it though. I'll get back to you if I find it.

I think I have a RAM pack for the N64 in one of the drawers in my living room from years ago. Never used it when we had an N64 because I never knew we had one until I found it a few years ago. I can have a look and see if it's still there for you. Don't know when I'll be able to do it though. I'll get back to you if I find it.

Cheers man, t'is appreciated!

• 1 month later...
Pookiablo, i have a spare one here at the moment. Drop me a pm with your address and you can have it for free. (if you still need it)

If he no longer needs one i would be happy to buy this from you, i have donkey kong 64 to play but no expansion pack!