N-Europe

How awesome are festivals?

rizz

^The man's got a point :P You've not asked a question!

Related! Cider/ale/beer festivals. Awesome stuff. I've only been to two; one near brighton in the middle of summer in a green near four pubs which was excellent, and another one in manchester the other week which was pretty damn cool except there were queues of insanity to get in.

Shit, I originally asked a question in my post before editing it out. >< Sorry, it's been a long, boring and depressing day at work. I might as well ask now, being as I've mentioned it. Does anyone think that Download tickets are likely to sell out on day one? Or is it likely that there'll be some left in a few weeks?

Sorry again about that. ^^;

Shit, I originally asked a question in my post before editing it out. >< Sorry, it's been a long, boring and depressing day at work. I might as well ask now, being as I've mentioned it. Does anyone think that Download tickets are likely to sell out on day one? Or is it likely that there'll be some left in a few weeks?

Sell out, may be a later batch? I'm personally not too sure about download, but it does seem pretty popular :)

Last few years download hasnt sold out at all so im sure you'll be safe. Theres sonisphere to compete with this year as well as reading/leeds