N-Europe

MUSIC WARZ! Rnd. 2 Match 12

Paj!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, don't start blaming Coolness because the "interesting" song lost out to one with the marvellous, yet hard, drumbeat and a guitar riff that is one of the most enjoyable and satisfying riffs to play in the history of guitar riffs... :indeed:

Ganepark, Odwin, I thank thee. :smile:

I never questioned how fun Everlong might be to play. I don't play guitar so that's not a factor for me.

And I'm merely stating truth when I say Sarah is a random choice of Bat For Lashes song. I'm assuming you don't have the album, so therefore don't know that I'm speaking truth.

Whether you are speaking the truth or not is something I couldn't care about. EVER.

[/Discussion and thread]

Well don't assume stuff about things you don't know anything about, then get pissy when someone responds in a normal manner. You make huge statements and never try and justify them, or explain them, even.

[Response: "I don't care."]

Ok. Stop replying to anything I post then, I will if you will. Or better yet, ignore me (is that a function on here?). Or don't take part if you hate me that much.

Dooh, somebody doesn't know what [/Discussion and thread] means. :kiss:

I thought it meant you were "done" with the discussion and thread. I didn't really give a toss though.

However, I hate people who instigate arguements then run away from them before a response can be made more than most other types of people. And therefore am intolerant of them.

I normally do state my case in an argument. However, there are some instances when I just cannot be arsed to truly state my claim, either because I just can't be bothered to argue, or of how petty the argument is. So I just talk bollocks in an attempt to wind up the opposition.

Do you see?

I normally do state my case in an argument. However, there are some instances when I just cannot be arsed to truly state my claim, either because I just can't be bothered to argue, or of how petty the argument is. So I just talk bollocks in an attempt to wind up the opposition.

Do you see?

Of course, you're not exactly an original case.

However, I hate your behaviour, as it's patronising. Winding-up and whatever. As it makes one instantly "above" the other. It's not clever or a witty put-down.

At least it's mildly resolved now. :bouncy:

I have a god-given (well, if you believe in him) gift that I know just how to get on people's nerves and annoy them.

Honest, I could probably annoy even Coolness to the point where he goes "Just piss off, Villan, will you?" No smiley in sight.

In the words of Arnold Rimmer: Everyone loves a bastard. :grin: