N-Europe

Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics

Emerald Emblem

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to be getting very harsh reviews.

It's a stellar party game. Next best thing to Wii Sports & Wii Sports Resort for lols IMO. Nothing wrong with that. I think a lot of reviews have been harsh with their final scores. It's way better than the original and offers a great multiplayer (around the TV) experience. Throw in the optional BB support and it's good for unique laughs too. Sitting on the board for Bobsleigh is damn good fun! There's a surprisingly deep Hockey/Curling experience to be had and the music/graphics are all solid and work well.

I thought this would be getting 70%'s - in the realm of EDGE scores that would be 5/6's. Decent party game but only rendered for such occasions.

Well tapedeck, do you find the game unresponsive since that appears to be the factor driving reviews down?

BTW, the DS version for £19.99 at Blockbuster, like the original, it's a better made version

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/DS/ds_games/mario___sonic_at_the_olympic_winter_games_ds/223751.htm?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=datafeed&utm_campaign=games

Edited by Emerald Emblem

I got this as I was damn excited after all those trailers. I'm not overly impressed so far but I have only played it in single player, so hopefully I will find that its a lot more fun when my mates come 'round tomorrow! :)

If you want a single player focus then maybe you should get the DS version too. ;3

Edited by Emerald Emblem