N-Europe

Empire: Total War

Choze

• 2 weeks later...
Only gobbles up a ton of resources. :p

I wish we could handle games without loading it.

It doesn't gobble my resources, I'm not going to deny it gobbling resources as it's different for everyone, but that's a non-issue for most people.

Also, just bought the game, but haven't installed yet.

Quite nice, a bit slow in places for me but my laptop isn't the greatest. I just had a look at it, decided to wage war on France very quickly, went to paris and ended up losing astronomically bad since they had a huge army situated there :p

I got a mission from the allied nations asking about georgia, france. I have no idea where it is?!? It in america but I have no idea where as the icon doesn't actually take me to it :(

It's very good, best Total War yet by a long way. There's far more to do in the Grand Campaign than ever before, you get a lot more control over your nation and politics and diplomacy are more important than in previous games.

At the moment though there are bugs that need sorting out, your units sometimes decide that they can't be bothered to fire for example, and just stand there doing nothing. I'm getting quite a bit of slowdown on the campaign map and CTDs as well...