NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
triforce_keeper

Webpages keep flickering and flashing help!!!

Sure, with the amount of information you're giving it'll be no prob... dude...

*deep breath*

System specs? Virus/spyware scan results? Browser? Anything else funny going on in for example games? Monitor build? Only on websites?

reboot.

replace monitor

replace base unit.

in that order, until the problem is fixed. if the screen still flickers after replacing the base unit and monitor, its probably a pebcac situation, so turn everything off, sell it all, and never touch a computer again. problem solved.

I'm soo good at this, I ought to do it for money.

well thats helped because I dont know what your talkin about :( anyway I think its to do with the falsh player and stuff because I uninstalled flash player and the flicmkering stopped but i need it for things!!! please help!!!

well thats helped because I dont know what your talkin about :( anyway I think its to do with the falsh player and stuff because I uninstalled flash player and the flicmkering stopped but i need it for things!!! please help!!!

Please help what? Please help where? Is there a fire? Your sisters water break?

You didn't answer my questions, and if you can't, then it's a PEBKAC problem.

PROBLEM EXISTS BETWEEN KEYBOARD AND COMPUTER.

...no spyware or viruses... internet explorer

That's a contradiction right there :heh:

Probably not the problem though.

-edit-

Have you tried another browser yet, see if the same happens?

no one ever takes these threads seriously anymore :heh:

I think that's because there's no one really here anymore who has the sort of skills to diagnosis peoples typical computer problems. :hmm:

I would check if your monitor has the same problems during running games or using any other applications. But I would advise kicking IE straight away, as we all know what produces better browsing results (firefox or opera).

Also make sure you run an ad-scan, as you say you've got no spyware, but have you really checked or just assuming?

Your problem is so vague that I doubt anyone will be able to give you a quick and useful result with the information you've provided.

I think that's because there's no one really here anymore who has the sort of skills to diagnosis peoples typical computer problems. :hmm:

Thanks :( Here's to me trying to help. I've solved my fair few of computer probs and do tech sup... what am I saying, I don't need to show my resume..

Thanks :( Here's to me trying to help. I've solved my fair few of computer probs and do tech sup... what am I saying, I don't need to show my resume..

It wasn't at all a stab at you! :wtf:

Just purely suggesting that in light of recent events we're now missing two users who provided answers to alot of peoples problems...........we can still have a crack by all means, but they've nearly helped everyone in their time with tech related issues.

I know I can be a bit sharp and an asshole sometimes but jesus christ.

I worked in IT for over 2 and a half years and have been using computers since I was 9 / 10.

The real problem here is that the symptoms are so fucking vague.

Why only web pages? What part of the page? The background? Any recent changes made?

You're excused Piro..........and you should know that! :wink:

But yeah, there really isn't alot of information to go on.

As has been suggested by others above, just because people aren't mods doesn't mean they can't help out.

Sign in to follow this