NEurope
ReZourceman

Celebrity Big Brother

I think it's about time Big Brother got it's own channel, would be nice to have it not intefere with the normal programming.

Titty mctits that never actually showed her tits?

She seemed rather normal, pleasent. Ulrika just annoys the hell out of me. No clue why Lucy went of I'm honest.

I think it's about time Big Brother got it's own channel, would be nice to have it not intefere with the normal programming.

They should just keep it on E4.

Although, that would disrupt Scrubs and Friends. Which is ALL that's ever on E4.

They should just keep it on E4.

Although, that would disrupt Scrubs and Friends. Which is ALL that's ever on E4.

And Smallville, which was getting really good.

And Smallville, which was getting really good.

I remember watching Smallville years ago, but then missed a few episodes, so got all muggled up.

Apparantly it has been getting pretty awesome. Hmm, what series is it on now?

I like Lucy, would have liked her to stay.

And OMG has Smallville been drawn out for too long!

I remember watching Smallville years ago, but then missed a few episodes, so got all muggled up.

Series 8 now, and he's working in the Daily Planet and a part timer for the Justice League too, it's had its ups and downs, but is at its best now, and has been for a bit.

Series 8 now, and he's working in the Daily Planet and a part timer for the Justice League too, it's had its ups and downs, but is at its best now, and has been for a bit.

Hmm, I may have to catch up.

Also: Do eet, Verne. Do eeet naw! Such a sweetie.

Did you just watch her interview; I think she's SO lovely!!

Totally! She seems really normal, intelligent, and compared to most of them, completely sane.

She's a pompous, up-her-own-arse, talentless fake! I mean, who introduces themselves by going off on one about Labour?! Grr, she annoyed me. And getting all upset about Coolio singing? Come on, he was only having fun.

She's a pompous, up-her-own-arse, talentless fake! I mean, who introduces themselves by going off on one about Labour?! Grr, she annoyed me. And getting all upset about Coolio singing? Come on, he was only having fun.

Having fun? Somehow I doubt anyone with even a sense of intelligence could have sat next to him and endured a nights worth of an up his own arse "rapper" attempting to annoy. I'd of gone utterly insane.

She actually seemed relatively intelligent, compared to the average "I get my tits out for a living" woman.

She's a pompous, up-her-own-arse, talentless fake! I mean, who introduces themselves by going off on one about Labour?!
Big Brother asked her to do a Labour talk as part of her presentation!

God mutya (sp) is ugly in natural light X(

God mutya is ugly. Like that's it. I used to call her muntya, bit mean maybe, she COULD look good probably, if she didn't tart her face up like such a chavvy slag. Eurgh. Hate her face. Presuming I've ever seen it under all that cake.

Snap! I've fallen off since like series 4/5/a bit of 6. Really need to get my shit sorted, but this isn't about that.

I've gotten into this a bit half and half, part time if you will. I'm sort of half liking it, but mainly just for Coolio, he's such a joker! He's a tiny bit beyond the limit, but Michelle is bringing it on herself a bit. Don't react, sorted. Not seen as much of MiniMe as I was hoping to, and Mutya doesn't say much at all, Tina says TOO much, and nobody else made much impact. Terry's all right enough, though he might grind on me after a while...maybe.

Also loving how Big Brother is(n't) dealing much with the Coolio thing, I'm surprised there isn't a ton of crazy backlash about it yet! He raises very good points though.

I used to like Tina but now I can't stand her. She's all talk but no walk, she's all fur coat but no knickers. All she ever does is bitch about everyone, saying if someone gets on her nerves she's gonna tell them and stuff and when the opportunity comes, she just backs down.

Muttley (I mean Mutya) is boring.

Michelle gets on my nerves. IT'S JUST A JOKE!!! DON'T REACT IF YOU WANT HIM TO STOP!

Verne is a Legend. He should be filmed a lot more instead of filming boring people like Ben and Tina who bring nothing to the house!

I like Terry and I didn't think I would.

Tommy is giving me headache with all the shouting.

Latoya...well, to me, it looks like she's doing a little bit of sh*tstirring so I think she maybe trying to play the audience.

Coolio's making me laugh.

Ben's just boring and plain.

Ulrika is grating on my nerves too a little.

d666, you're right about Ben tbh. Apart from the bit where he did the baby task with Michelle. That was hilarious. Also...the fact he's incredibly do-able obviously helps his case. :P

I actually like Michelle too. I'd be pissed off with Coolio too. He's a cock (though, a funny one)

One of them annoys me so fucking much. The "head of the house" guy. I can hardly even bare to look at the guy, let alone hear his voice. His attitude, the way he looks, the way he talks, anything he says annoys me.

Coolio is a complete fuck. Though, it would be a lot less watchable without him in there for sure.

I thought Ben might actually DO SOMETHING. God he's so boring. To think I used to have a major crush on him, not anymoreee!! :heh: