NEurope
canand

Pokemon Go-Karting

I would prefer Pokemon smash bros then =)

cool that will be so good but dont think Nintendo would make that becuse there is SSB.

cool that will be so good but dont think Nintendo would make that becuse there is SSB.

Why would they make this then with Mario Kart out?

Why would they make this then with Mario Kart out?

dont know I just want new Pokemon games for nintendo Wii.

A Pokémon karting game isn't going to happen.

That would be a good Pokemon Stadium game! To be honest I thought that was how Pokemon Stadium sort played at first, you could move the Pokemon and attack in a field instead of just turn based stuff. Needless to say I was slightly dissapointed at first. I read nothing about it so much expectations where slightly off :heh:

Yeah i thought the same thing for a while but then my dreams were cruelly crushed, one can still dream though.

Yeah. I still wait for the day when there's a good 3D Pokemon game where you can actually control the Pokemon that way.

It must happen... One day...

Maybe if I become a game developer later on in life, I can work on it as well as an MMO that i have been wanting too. XD

I was really hoping that in ssbb, if u changed costumes you would get the different pokemon from different generations. Another dream shattered!

Ok... I feel your pain with that statement. Dammit, are we only getting that crappy Battle Revolution?

They shou'd can the shitty spinoffs, and just make the next full Pokemon game for Wii, in full 3-D.

erm... so in this kart game do we throw Squirtles?

And is the Blue Shell a Blastoise? (and while we're at it, red shells are Wartortles?)

And... is the star a starmie now?

I don't think this would be that great, it'd really end up as a re-skinned Mario Kart. Personally I think they should just give us an update disk with 20 classic courses for MK Wii.

Yeah but Super Mario Kart was a stupid idea, as was Super Smash Bros. Look how they turned out!

PS But this really is f*cking stupid!!!