NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Game Damage

I've just finished watching the pilot episode.

It wasn't bad but it was nowhere near good. It's very mediocre. The sketches were unoriginal, sometimes I thought they were doing it because they were forced to and also, as someone mentioned on here, the editing and the script is kind of bad.

When they were on the sofa, all three of them looked so uncomfortable that, at times, it was actually painful watching them. They need to loosen up a little and the guy on the left (Yahtzee?) NEEDS TO SMILE!!! He's too pessimistic. I don't know whether he's acting like that (the moody one) but he reminds me of one of my mates who is just like him. Funny yet pessimistic.

Overall, I think it has potential but they need to improve on a lot of things.

dont like yatzees crappy rants on games on zero punctuation hes not funny in the slightest

They need to loosen up a little and the guy on the left (Yahtzee?) NEEDS TO SMILE!!! He's too pessimistic. I don't know whether he's acting like that (the moody one) but he reminds me of one of my mates who is just like him. Funny yet pessimistic.

I get that at work, one lass who comes in keeps demanding I smile whenever she comes in. Got it at uni as well. I was widely known for my lack of smilings.

It was fucking awesome.

I get that at work, one lass who comes in keeps demanding I smile whenever she comes in. Got it at uni as well. I was widely known for my lack of smilings.

It was fucking awesome.

Yeah I'm known for always looking miserable when mostly I'm not...Anyway I like the zero punctuation reviews so gonna give this a view...one thing how the hell do you get videos longer than 10 mins on youtube?!!!

Yeah I'm known for always looking miserable when mostly I'm not...Anyway I like the zero punctuation reviews so gonna give this a view...one thing how the hell do you get videos longer than 10 mins on youtube?!!!

You need to apply for a better account.

You need to apply for a better account.

How does one do that?!

EDIT found out

Edited by flameboy