NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
hayabusa64

My first tatto, I got triforced!

Wanted to share my first tattoo with you guys, it hurt like hell.. It really did!

But in the end, it was well worth it. It's still healing now, but I think it came out great.

If you have any video game related tattoos or something similiar, please share them!

picture right here:

mkmh6.jpg

That's pretty awesome! I like it. Looks really sore though... show us another pic when its healed up, yeah? I'll put the image in your post for you, its just a spambot precaution that new members can't post images or links.

I know at least two other members with Triforce tattoos that will no doubt be along to share and compare.

Congratulations. :]

What would it look like if you went all buff and got a sudden six-pack? Wouldn't that distort it?

Congratulations. :]

What would it look like if you went all buff and got a sudden six-pack? Wouldn't that distort it?

I already have a six pack :P it doesnt show on the picture because of the shirt covering it. the tattoo is not near that area, few cm down as you can see. so its no problem :)

My friend!!!!!!!! That is really sweet! I got the Sheikah tat this Feb:

DSC00122.jpg

And this is the reasoning behind me learning all sort of flips, and being all Ninjary.

256px-Sheik_oot.jpg

That's cool. It suits being there too.

I want a tatoo, but a song lyrics or something. On my arm I think.

Nice tattoos guys. I've been mulling over whether to get one or not. I enjoy drawing my own tattoos but I'm not sure I want one, not a big one anyway. It'd have to be a very original design for me to get it done and have to be small, perhaps one that goes around my wrist. Parent's will never go for it though.

I don't have any gaming related tats but I have a couple of normalish ones. I'll maybe get some pics. Got a dragon design on the inside of my left arm (boy it hurt like hell) and a flower pattern on my leg.

I wanted to get the cursed seal on my shoulder (a la Uchiha Sasuke - naruto anime) but shoulder tattoo might be sooore!

I'm more of a piercings girl tbh, tattoos are permanent and can't be removed, but piercings can! :smile:

I'm more of a piercings girl tbh, tattoos are permanent and can't be removed, but piercings can! :smile:

Being permanent is a positive, not a negative, the amount of money these sort of things cost you want them to be permanent.

No video games tattoos particularly, but I do have a few comic book tattoos of characters that have appeared in video games.

Not really in to all this tribal black shite style, I believe a picture says a thousand words, so why choose a tribal, or foreign language, symbol that means only a few words at best. I have 42 tattoos, and they all have some sort of story behind them, and a definite meaning in their imagery, why bother with something as permanent as that unless it means something.

I dislike the idea of getting a "picture", simply because more often than not, they look awful. Also because I have no particular images/characters/people that mean enough to me to make me feel I need a dodgy drawing of them on my person.

I've seen the odd very good one, but it's too risky. I prefer words, as in sentences or phrases. Not into gaming symbols myself, as I'm not much of a gamer anymore, but i hate all those cliched symbols like the yin and yang, generic japanese symbols etc...

I'm thinking of getting two barcodes on my chest, dedicated to ma and pa (and also to God).

Kinda like Raiden from MGS2, who's limbs are barcoded.

Raiden_naked--article_image.jpg

@ Rokhed - I'm with you on the tribal tattoo thing. I've happily come up with some of my own designs for them but I sure as hell wouldn't get on tattooed because they've lost all meaning now as people just get them because they 'look cool.' They have meaning, particularly within the Pacific Island countries, and it may not seems like it but it is kinda disrespectful. Which is why my designs will always be designs and nothing more (unless anyone else really wants one of them done but even then I wouldn't be happy giving it).

Epic future regrets thread 1.

Just because it looks like a silly tattoo to you, doesn't mean it does to somebody else.

Congrats and all that.

i prefer scars to tattoos, ive got a ton of little scars, only one has a decent story behind it, it involves being caeles witha samurai sword and it tingles when i think about it.

edit, almost forgot why i came here, lol

tat is pretty cool, better keep the snail trail clear mind.

tat is pretty cool, better keep the snail trail clear mind.

That reminds me; does hair grow where a tattoo has been done? I'm thinking no, but I might be wrong...

It should do paj. Otherwise people would have pretty weird arms/legs etc.

Ever looked into scarification Chris?

That reminds me; does hair grow where a tattoo has been done? I'm thinking no, but I might be wrong...

Yeah it does. Thats what makes me shave my over my tats sometimes to make it look clearer. Also, if you get a cut over your tat, it still grows back the same colour as the tat.

Sign in to follow this