N-Europe

Comic Art Thread

Happenstance

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like what they've done to Beast at all, if he should be animal like at all he should be simian, hell even canine would look better than feline.

Well one the points made when Sage jumpstarted him (furthering his mutation) was that it seemed that he was just slowly de-volving. From normal, to getting simian features, to developing the fur and stuff, and now becoming more beastial than ever.

I like it.

Well one the points made when Sage jumpstarted him (furthering his mutation) was that it seemed that he was just slowly de-volving. From normal, to getting simian features, to developing the fur and stuff, and now becoming more beastial than ever.

I like it.

He was simian right from the start, some 30-40 years ago, not seeing how devolution from simian come to feline.

I hate the more cat like Beast, hopefully he will return to normal at some point though. I know its not particularly popular with other fans either. Hes on his way now though as they just recently sorted out his hands so he has fingers again instead of paws.

At least there's hope for the future.

He was simian right from the start, some 30-40 years ago, not seeing how devolution from simian come to feline.

Yeah...I said "Normal human, then simian features". Referring to his initial mutation. I.e, agility/strength, but still human-looking.

Well in the sense that he's becoming more and more animalistic, he's devolving. When he first went blue, he had fangs and claws etc.

Where? Its the Image/Top Cow verse.

Theres minor spoilers in an article I just read.....BIG spoilers for issue 51, so that should confirm what its about, but its here if you want to read ;

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=19142

It sounds so so good.

You know what, the picture is amazing, I have to make that my desktop and my avatar and my signature and the inside of my glasses and my eye lids. I never want to not be seeing that picture.

My sig and avvie are so good at the moment though. :( Oh well nothing lasts forever.

Gah! You didn't read?! Nooooooo!

Like i knew what was gonna be said :P But still i'm glad he's back you know, its not like invincible had any other actual recurring villians. Spiderman had fought doc ock atleast 2 times by the 50th comic. So i welcome his return

• 1 month later...
The first one's ok, but they both verge on the "DeviantArt-fantasy-art-of-me-as-a-vampire-slash-angel-crying-blood" style.

Kinda anonymous digital art. (Mainly the second one, and Songbird's face in the first one)

One of my all-time favourites;

Frank Quitely

allstartbatmanandrobin_quietly.jpg

APR060311.jpg

432839838_79302a093e_o.jpg

newxmen135.jpg

432842159_af05278ff3.jpg

Love the style. It's so comfortable to look at. It's clean and intricate, but not tight. And it's not mucky and balrh like the guy who took over from him on New X-men after a while...

Love love love. Love the fact his women aren't all supermodel-faced, but have odd, exaggerated proportions etc. Love how everyone looks slightly asian too.

I approve of this post.

cover-large.jpg