NEurope
Supergrunch

Bath or Shower?

Girl. I'm not so fond of blowjobs, to be honest, I'd rather skip them. They feel great (srsly... they really do), but psychologically I just don't click on that level. But I'd guess it'd be nice for a guy to get head in the bath, too. Anyway, definitely girls. : peace:

Wasn't sure if you were straight or not, i lose track now.

Reallllly? Blowjobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. Always wondered about the name to.
It used to be called a 'below job' in the victorian times but over time it gets distorted.

I have a picture relevant to this but I think pussy mods would rain down on me hard: imagine a woman blowing up some dude's foreskin like a balloon. Captioned, of course. You're doing it wrong.

Sent it me too please =]

Seriously?

I doubt it, OED says:

blow job: slang (orig. U.S.), (the act of performing) cunnilingus or fellatio

and the online etymology dictionary says:

Slang "do fellatio on" sense is from 1933, as blow (someone) off, originally among prostitutes (blow job first recorded 1961 in the sexual sense; as recently as 1953 it meant "a type of airplane"). This usage is probably not connected to the colloquial imprecation (1781, associated with sailors, e.g. Popeye's "well, blow me down!"), which has pp. blowed.

Seriously?

I doubt it, OED says:

and the online etymology dictionary says:

I saw it on a documentary on BBC1 years ago.

Might not be acurate but its what ive believed since then.

Prefer showers i do, all the dirt washes off down the plug instead of the bath of which you wash, and sit back down in your own dirt.