N-Europe

Nasa's Project: Blue Beam

Falcon_BlizZACK

LOL... I'm not out of my mind! Its the possibilities that interest me. Its easy to brush something as retarded as this aside... But why isn't anyone actually considering these technologies?

A weapon that could harness the weather and cause Earthquakes/tsunamis would be priceless. What makes you guys think the US aren't researching in such? I mean look how many billions go to their weapons research.

LOL... I'm not out of my mind! Its the possibilities that interest me. Its easy to brush something as retarded as this aside... But why isn't anyone actually considering these technologies?

A weapon that could harness the weather and cause Earthquakes/tsunamis would be priceless. What makes you guys think the US aren't researching in such? I mean look how many billions go to their weapons research.

I think Lex Luthor has the patent.

dude you need to stop paying heed to lunatics with a youtube login...

+1

@ King V: You're right in the fact that something like this could happen. But you can't just go believing all conspiracy theories because of the small chance that one might be true. If this was true, wouldn't the American government have forced Youtube to remove the video?

Who's to say we aren't researching such technologies?

The HARP does exist, and has that possibility (the weather "control"). But its not an highly expensive technology and its quite noticeable if someone uses it.

Cool music on the first vid.

What could make people notice it? Its similar to an EMP, no? So its probably not an effect that can be seen or heard.

"Conspiracy theorists have suggested that certain governments use or seek to use weather control as a weapon (eg via HAARP and/or chemtrails), but such allegations have not been proven. This does not mean that the theories do not carry weight and will ever be disproven. At a counterterrorism conference in 1997, United States Secretary of Defense William Cohen referred to the writings of futurist Alvin Toffler, specifically regarding concerns about "eco-terrorism" and intentionally caused natural disasters."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_control

This is quite possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Which part?... Or do you just find it funny because it seems impossible?