NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Favourite Gaming Moments [Youtube vids only]

love it =D

Brilliant! I love self-referencing humour like this! What I've seen from that game really makes we want to try it. :)

screw youtube. Farcry 2 has been providing better moments than these since I bought it and non of that is recorded.

emergent gaming ftw!

I would have to say these two come to mind:

Final Fantasy VIII ending (spoilers for those bothered).:

But the dance scene is pretty awesome too. :)

Anybody over 25 will have plenty of these memories

As for games, this always cracks me up.

WHY did Midna destroy the Mirror? To this day, I still ponder that question. When it happened, I was like: "What the f-? ... No, don't do that! ... What the shit-taco just happened, man?!"

Won't really affect you if you didn't play the game, or if you haven't played the first MGS, but for me it was just amazing.

WHY did Midna destroy the Mirror? To this day, I still ponder that question. When it happened, I was like: "What the f-? ... No, don't do that! ... What the shit-taco just happened, man?!"

shes a woman, they dont need logic to actions.

nah, it was so that such things didnt happen again, i think. very vaige ending to that game.

It was to make sure the annoying one-dimensional character could never appear on our screens again.

Sorry, Midna fans.

It was to make sure the annoying one-dimensional character could never appear on our screens again.

Sorry, Midna fans.

And for that comment, I'll have to kill you. Sorry, Sheikah fans. :heh:

Would you prefer if Navi came back?

She did it so that what Ganondorf did wouldn't happen again, i.e. one world would never interfere with the other, stirring shit up.

Sorry, Midna fans.

You have no soul. No taste either.