NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Holding a Conference- October 2nd

I thought it was a very good conference. I'm still trying to catch up with all the games announced. I thought the Wii games were very interesting, such as Punch Out and Dynamic Slash. The DSi is not bad, but I was underwhelmed by the actual line-up of DS games (no 2D Metroid, for example). The DS has been fun, but I think we've seen most of what it can do - I'm looking forward to the next handheld.

Let's just hope all those interesting looking Japanese titles end up being translated. :) Most of the DS games actually interested me, including the DS Fit thing with the pedometer and the game where Shigsy ends up singing opera. :heh:

I just wondered if anyone else noticed that a lot of new DSi games actually featured Miis? Could we be seeing a new DS transfer feature for the Mii Channel?

Hopefully we will be seeing another code, punchout, sin and punishment 2, let's tap and endless ocean 2,if so that's good for me at the mo! Not forgetting fragile, house of the dead,madworld etc :)

But yeah a very ds conference! Liking the look of the ds download games!

Why's everyone picking on Maase? It's pretty clear to me that he was just expressing his honest opinions after E3, yet is probably just trying to make the best of the Wii now.

Let's face it, for the true Nintendo fan, this generation is about "making do!" I'm glad they're financially secure and I'm not saying I'm abandoning them or anything but, put it this way, I'm looking forward to their next console!

I'm not facing anything if I don't agree with it. After what to me is, the best Zelda (and game) yet, the best Mario Kart, maybe the best Metroid Prime, the bes Smash, the best Mario among many others, and more recently, EO2, M&L3,Let's Tap, S&P2, Punch Out, Conduit, Cave Story, Klonoa, Fatal Frame, Wario Land, Monster Hunter, Fragile, Arc Fantasia, 2 Tales games, Tenchu, Taiko Drum Master, Another Code, Mad World, etc... I honestly don't need to face anything. List wars ftw.

I end it on a high! It was a very positive conference overall...looking at my wii list for next year has me excited! Good one Nintendo!

Yep.

We got lots of news on games headed to the Wii and we are mostly all looking forward to future gaming on the Wii. Personally I would have liked a more immediate memory solution, but atleast they spoke about it and are definitely addressing the issue.

/Jerry Springer

Games and stuff that were revealed can be discussed in the appropriate threads now.

[/Locked]