NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Holding a Conference- October 2nd

UPDATE: It appears Nintendo's Cammie Dunaway meant to say "first-person shooter," when in actuality she said "first-party shooter" when speaking of The Conduit. In sum, it seems Nintendo isn't publishing The Conduit afterall, but the game is still scheduled for an early 2009 release (somehow).

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/207324/nintendo-to-publish-the-conduit-wii-speak-for-30-in-november/

EEK, I lOVE TALES OF GAMES!

Sorry, but this is probably the mothership title, can't wait for more info.

But its a crappy RPG.

Here's something for us to laugh:

What, me?

No, i didn't hear anything, the only thing i heart is that some years ago they announced some good game at this kind of conference..

To be honest, im very inclined on the XBOX360 now that i can buy it...

With Wii, i have 25% chances of ending loving it, and i would love it more than XBOX360 because of his controlls, still, the other 75% would let me disappointed, again... and again... and again..

By buying the XBOX360 Elite, im sure as hell that i'l have at least fun with it...

So, in the end, i expect something like that, Emasher, because that would be the only thing to grab me to the Wii

Shino, exactly!!!

That was my last hope, i kept convincing myself that this would be the ultimate bridge, that this would have Nintendo upping everything....

The theory says that the Tiers will grow progressevly (:X), but...

There's no progress at all, its only the same Tier, over and over again, but redesigned, also, Animal Crossing is cool, but i expected a lot more..

The fact is, Daft is right, Nintendo doesn't care about us, Nintendo just wants to profit..

And i feel embarassed by trusting them...

That's why it changed...

Nah... Enough of the trusting...

I allways where in Nintendo side, i choose their side when i had to choose between PS3, XBOX360 and WII, and i got disappointed 3 times...

XBOX360, on the other hand, has so many games that im looking forward to play... *Drools again*

I just want my freaking PayPal to confirm so i can sell my Wii with 14 games for 400 euros (Wich is pretty cheap, but its enough for XBOX 360 Elite :D)

Anyway, im getting off-topic

Edit: Also, im not underestimating Wii, in fact, here's a good list from 4Chan:

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Wii Sports: Resort

Wii Music

Wario Land: Shake It!

Mario Super Sluggers

The Legend of Zelda

Rune Factory Frontier

Monster Hunter 3

Sonic Unleashed

Captain Rainbow (zero chance America will ever see it)

Tenchu 4

Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse

Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new World

Harvest Moon: Tree of Peace

Castlevania: Judgement

We Love Golf

Super Swing Golf: Season 2

Guitar Hero World Tour

Rock Band 2

Skate it

Samba de Amigo

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Sam & Max Season One

Little King Story

The Conduit

MadWorld

Dead Rising

De Blob

Monster Lab

Deadly Creatures

WiiWare

Mega Man 9

World of Goo

Bomberman Blast

LostWinds 2

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

I just got to the Dark Force

This just happen to be Maase's I bet there are more around.

Say what now?

My thoughts exactly.

Honestly, the only thing missing now is a decent racing game. And then, I'm the happiest camper alive.

Well, as long as the recently announced titles don't all suck extremely bad.

My thoughts exactly.

Honestly, the only thing missing now is a decent racing game. And then, I'm the happiest camper alive.

Well, as long as the recently announced titles don't all suck extremely bad.

Excite Truck and Mario Kart. You're all set.

But its a crappy RPG.
WHAT Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of Ratatosk in the Knight of the New World bashing and I wansn't invited!?

EDIT: hey I got post #360, this shit should be banned on this forum, it's like the 666, +moneyhats=360.

Just noticed that Fatal Frame IV and Captain Rainbow was absent from the Wii reel. Wonder why...

EDIT: Of course...they're both already released in Japan.

And I'm sure We'll see F-Zero at some point. Perhaps late 2009 or 2010.

*Nagging seven-year-old*

But I wanna racer that rivals Forza and Gran Turismo-o-o on my Nintendo-o-o...

Much as I adore Excite Truck, it's not really a GT. A good simulation type game with Wii controls could be potentially awesome.

I want an arcade CAR racer, like Burnout, Ridge Racer or Out Run. EA should ressurrect Beetle Adventure Racing!

Here's something for us to laugh:

This just happen to be Maase's I bet there are more around.

Yep, i knew someone would bring that up...

Well, i'm happy that i didn't sell my wii and cooled down..

xbox360 is still clearly better than the Wii, with better games, better online and a big selection of FPS's and RPG's (my favourite style of game), so, if my sister wasn't a whiney kid and screamed at me "BUT I WANT TO STAY WITH MAH WII TO PLAY MARIO PARTY 8", i would have already sell it and bought a xbox360 (and not even this conference would change my opinion about that), but i'l let you happy today, instead of crushing your laughter

Maase, do you have multiple personality disorder? That's not what you said the other month. I just find you really funny. :heh:

Yep, i knew someone would bring that up...

Well, i'm happy that i didn't sell my wii and cooled down..

xbox360 is still clearly better than the Wii, with better games, better online and a big selection of FPS's and RPG's (my favourite style of game), so, if my sister wasn't a whiney kid and screamed at me "BUT I WANT TO STAY WITH MAH WII TO PLAY MARIO PARTY 8", i would have already sell it and bought a xbox360 (and not even this conference would change my opinion about that), but i'l let you happy today, instead of crushing your laughter

Yeah... Wii sucks hard :shakehead Just games for girls and sissies. If I were you, I would definitely sell the Wii. In fact, I have one X360 here... I can arrange a very cool deal if you wan't to buy it :)

But you have to promise that, if you sell it, you won't come back here, ok???

Yeah, i changed my opinion, it sure is great that i changed my opinion, isn't it?

If you're talking about the White part, i didn't change of opinion at all, i love FPS's and RPG's that use Normal Turns (there are a lot of them in XBOX360), and i love online multiplayer that don't use annoying Friend Codes

Edit: As i told you before, i had a problem to convince my sister to buy a Wii (she wanted a PS3 ;______; ), and now she won't leave the Wii FOR NOTHING!!!!!! I tried literally everything, doesn't work.

But, i'm willing to leave this forum if you give me your XBOX360 :P

Jesus Dazkarieh, do it! I think everyone here would chip in via Paypal for your services to the internet. We wouldn't have to put up with his complaining and trolling anymore.

*Drools*

Bye bye, N-Europe...

(Mafiano's voice) ÉLLÓ, BUENA VISTA!!!

Dazkarieh is Dorothy, the saviour of mankind.

I'll do it... really... but please don't call me Dorothy again... angry-smiley-035.gif:D

Maase, send me your address.