N-Europe

Wipeout HD

Choze

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually going to buy motorstorm, but not before LBP and Resistance. If the difficulty level isn't so stupid and some of the races are made to be less boring (trucks yawn) then it's a definate.

Its a very easy game. Nothing like the demo. :smile:

• 6 months later...

New modes, but are they new tracks? Ah right, 8 more... Interesting. I'm in two minds on whether I want it because I know I'll be a n00b again and it takes time to get into. Then again it can be rewarding. We'll see.

Edited by dwarf

New modes, but are they new tracks? Ah right, 8 more... Interesting. I'm in two minds on whether I want it because I know I'll be a n00b again and it takes time to get into. Then again it can be rewarding. We'll see.

Wipeout is hard in hard mode but otherwise its very fun. Its the hardest platinum i am aware of as only afew hundred at best have it worldwide! But i loved the game, no need to do 100% for every game.

I probably could have got that platinum had my data not been corrupted. I've said it before but anyway, I got gold on all the races on elite difficulty up to the last set (I think the 8th one) when the data fucked itself. That pissed me off so much.

I probably could have got that platinum had my data not been corrupted. I've said it before but anyway, I got gold on all the races on elite difficulty up to the last set (I think the 8th one) when the data fucked itself. That pissed me off so much.

I doubt it. I went mad trying.

You didn't get elite campaign trophy though! That's like the hardest trophy on there. Although tbf I probably would've been trumped by the zone 75 one.

Socom trophies are bloody difficult mind.

Socom is also time consuming. Wipeout is plain tough. Last i saw there could only only be about 70 platinum holders going by the zone 75 thing.