NEurope
Choze

Wipeout HD

I've got bugger all trophies across all my games expect Uncharted with 65%

I've got bugger all trophies across all my games expect Uncharted with 65%

yeah im a bit the same...should really finish off replaying uncharted...but got bored, brilliant game but not as much fun second time round.

Just opened "Headrush", or whatever it's called, and all I can say is that this game is... hard... very hard.

yeah im a bit the same...should really finish off replaying uncharted...but got bored, brilliant game but not as much fun second time round.

I liked it more the second time. It's the third time that's a real bore. Stopped playing it after about 20 minutes. :heh:

Got platinumf or Uncharted. Wipeout is like murder though. Its harder than F-Zero.

I don't have the mental strength to finish WipEout all the way. I want Mega Man 9 now.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Yeah, my Wipeout sava data just corrupted itself. NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SONY.

That is harsh. You could find a Save file on Gamefaqs and upload it, although you don't get trophies for that.

Wtf, I just beat Zico's laptime with 30.74, but my PS3 has froze... Didn't give me the trophy...

Edit:

Yes! Did it again with a 30.78 and it registered. Gold trophy. Woop!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Yeah, my Wipeout sava data just corrupted itself. NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SONY.

Saw your comment on PSN was Wipeout NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! wondered what it was that for.

That is harsh. You could find a Save file on Gamefaqs and upload it, although you don't get trophies for that.

He would still keep the trophies he has...and as far as I know if he would still acquire any he earnt up to that point. Just he wouldn't earn any that had been achieved on the save file he downloaded.... Trophies are in no way tied to a game save, just your PSN account, so when you earn trophies it links it to your account, thats why everytime you check your trophies it syncs to PSN to check out that what it says you have earnt on your console is the same as what is on their side on the servers...

On the topic of trophies...Bioshock seems to have a good mix. Bronzes are for simple first time things, silver for good play and gold for really achieving something...thats they way it should be so you still feel you can get some even if you are not a high end player.

I got a silver trophy as my exploding ship crossed the line. Wicked :)

Any of you going to have a go at the Elite Campaign Legend or Beat Zico?

I'd recommend going for beat Zico because you just need a little practice and the knowhow and you get a highly acclaimed Gold Trophy.

Any of you going to have a go at the Elite Campaign Legend or Beat Zico?

I'd recommend going for beat Zico because you just need a little practice and the knowhow and you get a highly acclaimed Gold Trophy.

I plan on going for this yet I'm currently in the process of starting all over again. What is the quickest way to this?

zone 67.

8 more to go. You can hardly see anything thanks to the stupid zone colour. :blank:

zico is tough as i cant do the boost onto the bridge.

The bridge barrel roll is difficult yes, but you just need to get a bit lucky. I couldn't do it consistently but I still had a fair chance of accomplishing it.

And Flame, you have to see a Youtube vid to see what you need to do.

Tape, get a save file from Gamefaqs.

I give up 67 zones. 1 second off zico.

I have better things to do with my time nowadays.

demo build is ancient. The actual game looks nicer. But its going to be fun. Mirror's Edge and LBP are top of mlists though. I think MS2 being last out of a packed year of great racers hurts it a little but i will buy day 1. Online is oging to be great

Sod it I'm dead stuck on Head Rush, still need 5 points for Speed Freak, I've got 1 gold, 1 silver and none of my bronzes are going anywhere fast. Excuse the pun..

After having to restore my system I haven't been able to achieve Elite Campaign trophy. I really want that trophy and then I'll be happy. As it is I have no data for it and I cba to replay it all to get to meltdown.

Plus the only save file on the web is 70% completion so...