NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

NaNoWriMo

lol - neither is acceptable. I was talking about adding me as a buddy writer on the website! I'm not complaining about it at all :)

Ah right okay. We'll my username is AshleyTwo. Not actually done anything sitewise and was just trying to do stuff but the site is going soooo slow on this mobile broadband. Will try again later. But add away.

Although im not sure how you find people...other than stumbling upon them in the forums I can't see how you can search them...So my profile is here http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/176482

I was tempted to join in doing this when jay mentioned it. I'm still not sure even though it's the end of the second day.

Do it! (or else (or something))

I had a lightbulb moment. As I have to do a screenwriting extension module (chose to even...) I can just write this within the fictional world im creating. Sort of in addition to but also stand alone like!

Now I just need to have more than a vague idea of what im doing for that...right after HIMYM :p

Do it! (or else (or something))

I had a lightbulb moment. As I have to do a screenwriting extension module (chose to even...) I can just write this within the fictional world im creating. Sort of in addition to but also stand alone like!

Now I just need to have more than a vague idea of what im doing for that...right after HIMYM :p

haha I have the idea started, I'm never really good with names, so they'll probably be only placemats.

As it is I signed up, I'm not sure I'll stick to it, but it's nice to write something besides journal entries, although I may need to whack out the theasuraus as I'm rubbish at finding exciting words.

Names are also a problem of mine because I tend to use the same ones in everything.

Although im going to try and not use any this time around.

(lol looking at etymology apparently Dexter derives from two sources; one meaning skilled with hands (ie dexterous) and "one who dyes".)

i'm starting tomorrow. i'm feeling optimistic that i'll at least surpass j7's total.

Well if people want to post their user info url then we call all be writing buddies :)

(whatever that does, but it sounds nice)

haha I have the idea started, I'm never really good with names, so they'll probably be only placemats.

As it is I signed up, I'm not sure I'll stick to it, but it's nice to write something besides journal entries, although I may need to whack out the theasuraus as I'm rubbish at finding exciting words.

Don't force weird words out! Sometimes not remembering an exact word leads to a rich round-the-houses sentance or two :) You've already surpassed my total now, too...

Names are also a problem of mine because I tend to use the same ones in everything.

Although im going to try and not use any this time around.

(lol looking at etymology apparently Dexter derives from two sources; one meaning skilled with hands (ie dexterous) and "one who dyes".)

Yeah! Names I have a big problem with. I've only had to deal with one name so far -- and I'm trying to deal with xenophobia and alienation, so it might not be too big a problem for a while, for me... lol.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/420503 is me!

535 words ^_^, need to change a few things that I noticed last night, but I'm too lazy this morning.

Finally written something. 791 somethings to be accurate. Still way behind but its a start. (A start im not sure where its leading to though...ah well. Part of the fun eh?)

Wow I was glad to see other people are doing this.

I'm 7,461 words in, about 6,000 of those words are terrible but oh well.

At the moment my novel is set in to 3 parts called 'A man trying', 'A man surviving' and 'A man falling', it's weird very very weird set over a thousand years and is slowly turning into Fallout.

I wouldn't worry mine's turning into ''diary of a call girl'' it would seem. Never mind.

Sign in to follow this