N-Europe

Killzone 2

Daft

Repair for engineer is SO hard to get. Damn annoying. Med packs are so useful though. Air drone is a pile of crap. Hit one with a shotgun point blank and it died. When I send mine out, I only do so because, at most, it serves as a small distraction.

Oh and people, use squads more! So funny having people like Cooky shout arsebiscuits, Doncartel shouting c**t and shlag, and Rezourceman singing the Street Fighter 4 song/"touch me in the morning"....well maybe you should forget about that last point.

Also, it's really helps people get out the base camp faster (you can spawn right next to team leader) and it's awesome when you have backup to help you get back on your feet faster. That, and I want to make a team of heavies that storms any objective. Would be unstoppable. "SEND IN THE ASSAULTS!"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. People are not used to the idea of squads though. Squads are absolutely necessary. I am surprised games areni have seen is 4 squads.

Regarding the sentry bots. Plce them carefully where they wont get shot at. e.g during search and destroy in a corner. Or two sentry bots facing each other for double whammy.

Recent match: 1537gc1.jpg

Also scored 186 on the same server. Wish i could show my battle recorder but Killzone.com is still not showing stats.

I'm up for some online tonight. AGain, I'll be on about 8.30 until whenever I get bored of being killed too many times.

Anyone else finding it annoying at the lack of aid the players using medics dish out? In every match I've played I'll be mortally wounded several times and there'll be several medics who just run passed and don't bother to heal. I mean, why bother playing as a medic if you aren't going to heal?

Anyone else finding it annoying at the lack of aid the players using medics dish out? In every match I've played I'll be mortally wounded several times and there'll be several medics who just run passed and don't bother to heal. I mean, why bother playing as a medic if you aren't going to heal?

as a medic, i offer two possible reasons.

1. if theres a battle going on, its better to fight your self a second to heal

2. heal takes along time to recharge, if they just used heal, they wont be able to help yet.

my head set cme in the post, hopefully if we get a game going tonight i should get some decent use out of it.

I'm up for some online tonight. AGain, I'll be on about 8.30 until whenever I get bored of being killed too many times.

Yeah it can be annoying. Your squad is more likely to help though. Also using the mic is handy too! Those dumb medics. I think its because its still early. Everyone will learn about the classes. Good to see some engineers repairing ammo crates now and again.

Yeah I think the problem with the medic class is that a lot of people don't realise it takes time to recharge...I am currently playing as a medic and actually gotten into arguements with team mates who simply didn't understand that it does take time...plus if there is a battle you get stuck in it the mechanic isnt quick enough to do it mid fight, if it was as simple as it is in single player by pressing O then it would be easier...but they made it harder to obviously help balance things out and make it more risk reward.

I'm annoyed because my head-set is shit. Just doesn't work. I've manged to communicate on it once or twice but now nothing happens. Am I missing out on something? Is there an option in the game to turn it on?

Ahh! I remember now because since I have restored my PS3 I haven't set it up again! woops.

I'll be on tonight for sure- damn you guys are all so good.

I must really suck balls - I just got my promotion to Colour Sergeant last night So I'm still just a medic.

Most kills I've had in a game is 16!

Even though I'm shit at it - I love it :D

I'll be on tonight for sure- damn you guys are all so good.

I must really suck balls - I just got my promotion to Colour Sergeant last night So I'm still just a medic.

Most kills I've had in a game is 16!

Even though I'm shit at it - I love it :D

Same here lol!

When communicating in this game is it possible to only talk with ppl on ur team and not the other side? I was playing with a friend last night and we could still talk while on opposite teams but i thought it would make more sence if only same team could hear u. From a tactics point of view etc.

Christ I hate using pistols. I have no idea how I managed to get a positive kill ratio in that game.

Earlier I was playing with a bunch of people who couldn't work any less as a team. Got some solid tactician-ing going.

Well I keep getting disconnected from games for no reason...I've had enough of this now...my PSN isn't logging out, my laptop isn't disconnecting... I was online on my Wii with no problems earlier today...

Just getting darn sick of it...tried everything possible..convinced this game doesn't like me...as other games have worked fine...really pissed off with it now..

Well I keep getting disconnected from games for no reason...I've had enough of this now...my PSN isn't logging out, my laptop isn't disconnecting... I was online on my Wii with no problems earlier today...

Just getting darn sick of it...tried everything possible..convinced this game doesn't like me...as other games have worked fine...really pissed off with it now..

There should be a patch soon. Maybe call Sony.

Well to be honest I have really had enough it..royally fucked off and thinking of trading it in for something I can actually play...thats how sick I have got of it, have only played 6 hours according to my stats but must have lost that again in disconnected games...

Air support is crap. They should make these things better. It would be much cooler if they were actually formidable.

I got the Assault badge. Haven't used it yet. Doubt I will to be honest. I'm not a fan of the selection of boom sticks.

Well to be honest I have really had enough it..royally fucked off and thinking of trading it in for something I can actually play...thats how sick I have got of it, have only played 6 hours according to my stats but must have lost that again in disconnected games...

I'd wait for the patch if I were you but I get what you mean about the disconnect. Happened to me for a while on Halo 3. Did my nut in.