N-Europe

Killzone 2

Daft

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been killed by C4 I don't think, then again I don't know what the icon looks like when it happens.

Neither have I. I think I've seen it on the floor and I tried jumping on it to see what it was. Didn't go off, which in retrospect was lucky. :heh:

I don't think I'm going to stick with one class. What I've been doing is changing on the fly. I enjoy tactician most though.

You mention your work a lot Flamey - what do you do?

Work in a residential college for the blind, so by night I do a teaching assistant role and then by night a care assistant. My standard hours are 45 hours a week, but then for various reasons due to having school holidays off I have to work unpaid overtime so yeah I am stuck here an awful lot...its a F**king shit job hours wise! But great holidays and very rewarding.

I hate it when medics revive you while you are surrounded by the enemy team.

I wish you could commit suicide.

You can, grab a nade, cook it for a bit and then run at your enemy. Even if they shoot you before you get to them 8/10 times they will run over your body as it explodes :D

I find that now with the class abilities as options of play, I don't exhaust my nades like I used to. In fact, it used to be the first form of attack. How stupid was that. Anyways, I have a plan on how to level my engineer so I am off to see if it will work :heh:

You can, grab a nade, cook it for a bit and then run at your enemy. Even if they shoot you before you get to them 8/10 times they will run over your body as it explodes :D

Yup tried that last night and took out 3 guys in the process - a bit sneaky but funny as hell!

My last session of this was so awesome. I sniped tonnes of people, disguised loads, healed people and was generally unstoppable. Came first a few times, just got a very high amount of kills really.

I only briefly tried C4 and in my first 5 mins of playing it got me 2 kills, so pretty good. Saboteurs standard abilities are by far the most fun.

Only on the 4th level but the campaign has bored me so far, playing on Hard, but it is just annoying. Enemies hide too much, so you have to wait longer before they pop-out. I know it isn't meant to be run and gun but at least Resistance had some fun-fast paced action where as this... Repeatedly killing enemies and having to wait for so long... They take slightly too much lead for my liking.

On the contrary my teammates haven't been that bad. They die quite frequently but occasionally crack an enemy. They never seem to get in the way.

Just noticed online that I have the Sniper zoom even though I haven't unlocked the medal that awards it. Ah well, I'm not complaining!

i honestly hate outher people online sometimes. do they honestly think the best place to stand when im taking aimed shotsa is directly infront of my gun?

as for reviving people in the middle of the enemy, im guilty of it, but it usualy causes a bit of confusion, so greater good and all that.

as for reviving people in the middle of the enemy, im guilty of it, but it usualy causes a bit of confusion, so greater good and all that.

Yeah it can be helpful but in the last lot of matches I was revived quite a few times by someone behind cover with two of the enemy standing almost on top of me. What makes it worse, i.e. a death sentence, is that I only have a couple bullets left before needing to reload.

It's just annoying when people do it without thinking and sometimes I do just want to respawn.

Wish i could play more of this. Unfortunatly working pretty much every day kinda gets in the way... lol.

I actually finished top in 2 games last night! yay. Tried engineer last night, the turrents can be helpful but not a big fan of the shotgun, its pretty good at close range but anything further its just shit...

What's everyone's thought on a forum game tonight? 8 until late?

All game types.

Sound good?

I'm really tired but I think I'm going to take a nap before the evening.

Yeah I am game for that. Need to try out the Scout class. Also would like you guys to give me some free turret kills again :D

As for use of the shotgun, when targets are far away, you pretty much have to use the pistol, or the revolver if you are cool like me :)

Also realised that the sab class would be more effective if friendly fire was on, as people would be more wary of shooting their own teamates, just to make sure they aren't the enenmy in disguise.

Yeah definately up for tonight. :D

Done afew unlokcing myself. Want the sentry and ground bot ribbons which are tricky when you are not a good team.

What are those two?

I've almost got the air support one.