N-Europe

Killzone 2

Daft

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Killzone 2 (with Play.com Exclusive PlayStation 3 Theme) (PS3)

£29.99 Free Delivery

You know you want to click here!

Sweet deal - Have cancelled my Game preorder and saved a tenner!

Cancelled my LoveFilm (since I don't trust their delivery) and ordered this. Cheers Cookyman!

What's play's delivery like? Do they ever deliver early?

That's a sexy theme as well.

1021986l.jpg

Calm down, we aren't slating it and we know it's going to be awesome! Just saying it is nice to be able to play awesome games with a friend, but it's not a deal breaker. I know you're a lover of the game but there isn't a need to back up any and every minor gripe.

Sos just needed to be said.

Calm down, we aren't slating it and we know it's going to be awesome! Just saying it is nice to be able to play awesome games with a friend, but it's not a deal breaker. I know you're a lover of the game but there isn't a need to back up any and every minor gripe.

Sos just needed to be said.

I'm not. I've always said that coop(story) and splitscreen are important.

I am just saying you wont be missing it much given the quality of the multiplayer ;) The beta generated a ton of hype for good reason.

Yeah same boat as Flamey but I think I've decided I'll use my time to rank up in Resistance, I've got so far it would be a shame to not push myself over the line.

I'm going to use the 3 months of Lovefilm after Killzone 2 has died down a bit (Although I'm not sure it's possible to wait for 20 years ;))

Could use it now so that when I have a break from Killzone I have something else to get on with. Saints Row 2 would be on the list.

Yeah same boat as Flamey but I think I've decided I'll use my time to rank up in Resistance, I've got so far it would be a shame to not push myself over the line.

I'm going to use the 3 months of Lovefilm after Killzone 2 has died down a bit (Although I'm not sure it's possible to wait for 20 years ;))

Could use it now so that when I have a break from Killzone I have something else to get on with. Saints Row 2 would be on the list.

Hmm perhaps I will put Saints Row 2 on my rental list have Sonic Unleashed to send back...could see what its like cos been weighing up buying it.

EDIT;

I can't be bothered with R2 anymore. I was annoyed when people started losing stats so kinda got disillusioned and now the patch has hit its too little too late as feel KZ 2 will take over.

MAG is by the actual SOCOM developers (Zipper), it has no relation with SOCOM aside that.

SOCOM Confrontation is not real sequel but a remix of the original games for PSN made by Slant Six Games.

Saints Row 2. Do it. :heh:

Lovefilm sent me Goldenaxe instead... I have now reorganised my lists.

When Killzone 2 comes you will be occupied for along time to get to the top.

Ill have SOCOM C. in 2 days to tide me over untill SFIV and KZ2 get here. I mainly got it for the headset but hopefully the bugs will have been worked out of the game by then too. Does anyone else have this already?

I imported it from the States, then sold it just before the UK release was supposed to come out. :mad:

I really enjoyed it, but I love tactical objective based games rather than just Deathmatches.

I'm guessing I might do but do I need to know the events of the first game prior to playing this? I haven't really been looking into this at all until recently and seeing as I love a good shooter I'm looking to get this upon release. Looks fantastic in the trailers and gameplay videos I've seen. Only thing that's got me a bit worried are the controls on the dual shock/sixaxis seeing as the thumbsticks are in the positions they are in and I'm used to playing with a controller where the left stick is where the d-pad is on the PS3 controller.

You don't need to know the story apparently, it isn't really a sequel. However if you've played the other Killzones you will recognise some of the characters from the PS2/PSP titles.

I think it is a sequel actually. You drove the helghast off, and then took the fight to them. But no, I'm pretty sure knowing the previous events really aren't needed.

Think of it like Fallout 3 compared to Fallout 1&2. You'll recognize some things, and story elements, but they're standalone.