NEurope
flameboy

Cammie Dunaway...the future voice of Nintendo?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36821.html

Ok so if ever you wanted more proof of this womans annoying manner, check this out...

Where do people see her falling into the Nintendo public relations arena? I mean Reggie came onto the scene and had a stage presence and a certain assured nature about him, but Cammie meh to be honest...I've been on public speaking courses and I'm pretty sure assessors would find her manner grating and surely tell her about it, so who thought it was a good idea to put her up on stage?! Did anyone actually enjoy her parts of the conference?

In that interview, her oblivious facial expressions reminded me of Austin Powers

During the conference, she had the unpleasant duty of hyping up some rather mediocre software, which made her annoying banter that much harder to endure.

Id rather listen to her than Reggie, tbh.

If that's the interview that I saw yesterday, then she was extremely annoying. A constant, fake, Tour Guide Barbie like smile on her face and dodging questions with clearly rehearsed answers. Like Tapedeck said to me, see her squirm when the Wii's storage is mentioned.

Hopefully she doesn't replace Reggie. She better not be doing the hardcore gaming events in the coming months.

I want the Reggie of E3 2005 again.

I think she's pretty boring and annoying.

What I think is one of the biggest problems though, that they (Cammie and Reggie etc.) are marketing people not gamers. Yet they pretend to be the new kind of casual gamer and show how they have fun with these games.

Therefore they are so embarrassing.

I hate her. It's embaressing to watch her, as if it wasn't hard enough to watch a conference in the first place.

I sure f-ing hope not. I dislike her presentation, her attitude, and her laugh. She's so annoying.

Besides, Reggie is awesome. Even when he's not about kicking ass and taking names all that much, he's still awesome.

Anyone know a good assassin because from the moment she walked on the stage and she "wasn't Reggie" Or kicking ass taking names and being happy, I hated her. But I suppose she's for the soccer moms whatever the heck that is.

She was obviously nervous during the conference and most of all a pro PR person. She's thought to be annoying to evade all manners of questions and the only people that like her are other PR persons.

I guess she's just there so they have a female representatitve onstage to appeal to the female casual gamer crowd.

She was obviously nervous during the conference and most of all a pro PR person. She's thought to be annoying to evade all manners of questions and the only people that like her are other PR persons.

And she's ugly.

And she's ugly.

Ha, I don't know, she has that librarian thing going on...

Did anyone noticed her eye? I don't know if it was really her eye or the way they had the lights on her and the glasses shadow's made it seem like she had a weird eye.

From that video...

"also Call of Doody"!! haha

"and using the zapper [let it go!] will make that a really.... [shit! umm, no] 'interesting' experience"

Yeh not a fan of her press conference stuff, it was cringing!

I don't know about her eye, but she has really REALLY long arms.

Reggie sort of pulls you in. This woman is just annoying. I hope Nintendo will hide her away in some drawer never to be seen by the public again. Yes, I'm harsh, but what's the point? To get middle aged women wanna play waggle?

WTF?

That woman rulls so much, xD

She's so annoying that i love hearing her speaking, its so annoying its awesome ^^

Yeah, so true...

Her smile while they talk to her seriously is the best thing about her

"Your sister died..."

giantcammieface.jpg

dunaway.jpg

Due to her massive popularity with the gaming public Cammie Dunaway looks set to hit the Wii console as a playable character!

280jfkg.jpg

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

In that interview, her oblivious facial expressions reminded me of Austin Powers

CarrieZombie.jpg

Dead Rising

I honestly thought she did a good job.

If you are being honest, then I agree with you. She seemed pretty likeable to me...it seems when one person says something here everyone just goes with it.

If you are being honest, then I agree with you. She seemed pretty likeable to me...it seems when one person says something here everyone just goes with it.

Yep, I really do mean it. I don't get what's with the hate to be honest.

Seems to me everytime someone disagrees with the majority everyone follows suit.

Seriously, she's great though :rolleyes: