NEurope
jayseven

n-e mixtape mixup!

Yeah!

stfu_noob.jpg

I'm not giving out infractions for extra-forum activity. That's completely retarded.

P.s. You're completely retarded.

Saying they would send a CD and haven't isn't extra forum activity. It's a lack thereof. They entered a written contract when they agreed to be a part of this thread.

Those who may have sent and some mistakes in the post etc deserve infractions also. For not showing the correct amount of commitment.

Saying they would send a CD and haven't isn't extra forum activity. It's a lack thereof. They entered a written contract when they agreed to be a part of this thread.

Exactly. If they weren't going to do it then they shouldn't have signed up to this thread which, last time I checked, was on the forum.

yeah but real life gets in the way. I'm not best pleased about it myself (I only got 1) but the fact is there's no rule they've broken and we can't force people to dedicate time here.

it's a shame, but you're being silly.

yeah but real life gets in the way.

They knew the risks! A deadline was given, giving them ample time to schedule all lives conflicts out of the way to make way for this mission.

it's a shame, but you're being silly.

On contrare, we're being amazingly realistic.

:blank:

Man alive, I bet you always got your coursework in on time.

Coursework was compulsory. I've completed everything I've signed up to.

Too fucking right. I'm not having my work marked at a maximum of 40%.

I meant at school more than uni.

Coursework was compulsory. I've completed everything I've signed up to.

...So Nurr.

Jesus, what part of 'This wasn't an official N-E activity' do you guys not understand (maybe not Murray, as I detect massive amount of sarc from him).

(maybe not Murray, as I detect massive amount of sarc from him).

:blank: Moi? Sarcastic? I thought you knew me.

Jesus, what part of 'This wasn't an official N-E activity' do you guys not understand (maybe not Murray, as I detect massive amount of sarc from him).

I didn't expect the mods to actually do anything, but I was pissed off and needed to vent my frustration. And when the post arrives tomorrow, unless there is a shiny CD for me, then I will do the same.

I sent mine late, but at least I did it. D-Day should have got my 2 CD's by now.

Wow, this is a bit of a bumpage but I've been totally busy (besides, it seems it's all happening with people not sending their CD's). Anyway, to confirm, I got Paj's CD on Monday but I've barely been in my house since (work, friends etc). Anyway Paj, I'll take a listen tonight, as I really wanted to sit down with it so I can listen to them properly :).

Oh and might I say, 10/10 for the creative effort with the case, sleeve and the extra bits (btw, I can't see how it spells Volta ;)).

Oh and Jay7... am I still getting yours...? If not, I guess you can say Paj tied you over by sending me two CD's ;)

Wow, this is a bit of a bumpage but I've been totally busy (besides, it seems it's all happening with people not sending their CD's). Anyway, to confirm, I got Paj's CD on Monday but I've barely been in my house since (work, friends etc). Anyway Paj, I'll take a listen tonight, as I really wanted to sit down with it so I can listen to them properly :).

Oh and might I say, 10/10 for the creative effort with the case, sleeve and the extra bits (btw, I can't see how it spells Volta ;)).

Oh and Jay7... am I still getting yours...? If not, I guess you can say Paj tied you over by sending me two CD's ;)

:)

I was in the zone when I made the cases.

*nods, in that way that suggests that no more questions should be asked*

Well! I just received my final mix from weeyellowbloke, which is actually a fairly interesting one. It wins the new title of Most Eclectic, I think.

D-Day, I promised you a CD, so eventually I will get one to you ;)

I think mariosmentor, flinky, gary greaty and... well they're the only ones off the top of my head that I can think of that might not've sent their CDs out. Blame them!

So yeah! I would like to think this was a moderate success. next time I do this will be at the beginning of january 2009, unless some other fucker steals my uncopyrighted ideas. Stay tuned.

I'd like to think this idea was a success and worked really well if it weren't for the selfish fuckers who didn't send their CD's out. I hope the CD I sent to mariosmentor got snapped in the post.

yah dude! In general I think it worked well. but rest assured I genuinely have a blacklist (or three), and basically certain people will a) never receive my sympathy or b) be allowed to involve themselves in any of my utterly awesome n-e shenanigans :)

I forgot to mention; I love alabama 3; and Ain't goin' to Goa is the first track of theirs I ever heard, so excellent inclusion. Kraftwerk's Man Machine has always been, actually, a rather disturbing song in my books, too. Thank you very much, weeyeblo! The celtic stuff is a mix, but loch lamond is pretty cool. Cheers for getting round to it in the end :)

I got that CD too. The inclusion of The Man Machine live alone makes it pretty awesome.

No problemo, yeah I tried to include a bit of everything in there, I seem to have quite a few various live tracks lying about the place. Sorry I didn't get round to it sooner, but I've been rushed off my arse the past couple of weeks working weekdays and weekends down in London, organising holidays, organising a house for next year and uni stuff for next year. Anyway glad you enjoyed it, I was a bit worried the inclusion of Runrig might be a step too far. :heh:

GAAAAH! I apologise to those who have yet to recieve my CD. I have been a very busy noob these past few weeks, what with a trip to europe and a gig to play, a flat to find and now a job that I have to get, I have been to busy to send them out, but I will do so as soon as I can.