NEurope
Haver

I have a confession to make!

I'm a bit drunk! But what a day to be merry, aye? It is the first day in which the frost reigned supreme! It is a little chilly and no mistake! Too much Southern Comfort. That's the problem, and the solution!

I have paused Batman Begins; the caped crusader is at this moment transporting that lady from Dawson's Creek to some destination that I'm not really acquainted with because I've been drunk for most of the second act! I have no idea what's going on. He looks pretty good, though, doesn't he? This is a good movie! I would tap that ass from all if not most directions!

I'm a bit drunk. I wish I had the second season of the West Wing. The adventures of Barlett and Leo and those other people would be ample substitutes for the sauce! Ah well, Christmas and all that. I have the funds but not the mandate!

Harry Potter was pretty sweet, now that you ask. I liked Fleur and the dragons and the portkeys and the animation and the ship! The ship was good, yes. Good indeed.

I should get back, maybe. But I'm a bit drunk, you see.

I announce the anti-Hermoine campaign! It is as valid as anything JonST would produce! Her whinging and talking and existance is unacceptable.

I just took a sip and it was justified! Do I need to burp or be sick? The former, I hope!

A NICE BIT OF GORGANZOLA.

Free games, Cake, plz.

Forumites: What fictional characters have you been aroused by TODAY?

Harry Potter said 'mental'.

LOL.

LOL.

that was one of the funniest posts i've read in ages :hehe:

PROUD MEMBER OF THE ANTI-HERMIONE CAMPAIGN.

dukkadukka, you are a vessel of hope and goodwill!

Ride free and fear not!

I would like to join the drunk club but Ive only had 5 beers. However my hands feel numb whether this is from beer or cold from living in a converted garage or a mixture of both is anyones guess. I hate Harry Potter so I'll join that anti whatever club. Im off to get more beer after this songs finishes, Lies by KoRn, classic.

Munky, I will see you on the other side, and we will dance without hesistation or repercussion!

Im liking this, anything agasint potter is ok in my books. Underage Drinking FTW

I'm at home, so I am justified in the eyes of the law!

POTTER RULZ, RIGHT GUYZ?

Munky, I will see you on the other side, and we will dance without hesistation or repercussion!

See you on the other side buddy, check the thread called 44 I made for a wicked tip on homemade booze.

I still dont see the appeal of just drinking for the sake of it. Had a really shit time lately and the most I've drunk in one night is two. Seems overated to me.

-Joins anti Hermoine Group-

I hate Harry Potter, and I need to give the people who think she is hot new eyes.

Hey man are you on Korntv.co.uk? I have the same name there so look me up. I have 3 more beers now and will get more later plus the 44 I have.

Let it be clear that my objection is with Hermoine only!

I'm asking out ex-Girlfriends on IM. Brilliant.

Ash: It's wack, but it really wasn't planned.

I still dont see the appeal of just drinking for the sake of it. Had a really shit time lately and the most I've drunk in one night is two. Seems overated to me.

I hardly ever drink anymore...I used to, but after I had really bad anxiety attacks I kinda stopped.

I'm a bit drunk!
because I've been drunk for most of the second act!
I'm a bit drunk.
But I'm a bit drunk, you see.
I'm sorry, you're WHAT?

LOL, wh drink on your own, its pointless and boring, u should have guests when drinking, its so much ore fun.

LOL, wh drink on your own, its pointless and boring, u should have guests when drinking, its so much ore fun.

Clearly you've had a few.

i forgot 2 write LOL

You forgot to go to school as well

Badumtish