N-Europe

Change

Aimless

I've changed quite a bit since joining the forums back in the n64-europe days (long time ago now). Back then i was an immature idiot who spammed sometimes. Now in the N-E days, i have matured like a fine whiskey. And have had numerous name changes as welll, well only 2 i believe. My topics and subjects i talk about now are meaningful and make sense this time.

Outside the forums i have changed style of clothing from joggers like chavs to jeans, shirts and even posh suits from time to time. There have been a few girls over the years as well, currently with one right now love her to bits as well. And i have lost weight as well.

Um... I think I've probably been through about three versions of me in the timescale we're looking at here. I've experienced the insane joy of philosophising the shit out of everything, but then had to crawl through teh inevitable realisation that exists on the 'other side of the coin', as it were...

I've certainly gotten hairier and no doubt lost a few hotornot points, and generally have learned when to be a selfish bastard (like when they give me awkward change at a checkout, I will stand there until i am done as it is my right not to be shooed off like some stray dog), and generally I think I hate the world a lot more but have less people who are willing to sit and bitch about it with me.