NEurope
Dan_Dare

Halo 3: Forum vs Forum

Hi guys.

Just had a thought: I want to organise a night of Halo 3 games with a team from this forum vs the EDGE Forum. I'd be playing with the EDGE guys so I need a team from here.

The victors win a + Internetz prize.

Count me in!

How large are the teams? 4 vs 4?

not sure. depends on how we do for numbers, either side. I'd like to see 4-6 a side, personally.

Ok, next one caps it I think. much past 6v6 tends to be dogshit.

quick note. Everyone will need the Legendary maps and Cold Storage. If you don't have them, don't sign up.

tentative date of Thursday, peons.

My Birthday, and as such the one day, bar August 14th (results), that I don't have free up until the end of September.

Oh, and I don't have the legendary maps, so count me out regardless...

iv got the map pack so ill defo play, and if anyone wants to do some practice add me on live

You shouldnt use the legendary packs, not everyones got em, but i suppose if your using them then itll be the more regular halo 3'ers, so better teams i spose

downloaded Cold Storage today and nothing seems to be planed for Thursday so it looks like i can still play.

Any time set yet?

tentative date of Thursday, peons.

I can't do Thursday, away at T in the Park.

Will have to be some time next week instead which is probably for the ebst as we can't go into a 6vs6 without ever playing in a team together.

Anyone up for some Halo later on tonight? 11 or 12ish?

thursday may prove problematic on both ends. Sunday or Monday, maybe?

I'm in:) (if there's a place) And free whenever. Anyone up for some practice tonight?

Ok so I'll assume Spirited is in too.

Not definite on team sizes: 4v4 is obviously the standard, with 6v6 being my tolerance ceiling.

Ideally, I'd like everyone to have a full DLC roster as part of the purpose here is to give those maps a run for their money, seeing as the Legendary hoppers are dogshit and underpopulated. If that's too much of an issue, everyone should have at least Heroic maps and Cold Storage as they're free and there's no excuse.

Ok so I'll assume Spirited is in too.

Not definite on team sizes: 4v4 is obviously the standard, with 6v6 being my tolerance ceiling.

Ideally, I'd like everyone to have a full DLC roster as part of the purpose here is to give those maps a run for their money, seeing as the Legendary hoppers are dogshit and underpopulated. If that's too much of an issue, everyone should have at least Heroic maps and Cold Storage as they're free and there's no excuse.

Yeh i'm in. Monday is fine; but make it after all the conferences at E3!

If we're not using the Legendary pack, I can play.

TBH if we're going to be playing around 5 V 5: Blackout is too small; Avalance is a bit big; and Ghost Town is a bit naff anyway.

Ghost Town is sick :(

Each to their own :). I just hate the fact that there's like three entrances to every room, so it's really easy to get caught offgaurd by spawning enemies (epsecially on Team SWAT).

We should get some smack-talk started.