NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sarka

Mario Smash Football ad!

I just saw a MSF ad, between All Grown up and the Giblet Boys on CITV... ummm, my little sister was watching it. Yes....

Was it good? seeing i am stuck at work damn it.

tbh, I wasn't really watching and wasn't paying attention. But ti was some guy doing something with a football and the announer said:

"It's football, but not as you know it"

And some video footage came up and then the rest is normal stuff.

I didnt see that one but i did see Pokemon XD advert which was pretty cool. Also the other day I seen Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA advert which is weird as its been out since May.

Glad to hear that Mario Smash Football and Pokémon XD are being advertised, even though I don't expect to ever see the ads.

I'll be getting Pokémon for Christmas, but I don't have any plans to get Mario Football - I'm not into football at all, and the game just doesn't look as fun as Mario Tennis and Golf - two games that I enjoyed despite not having any interest in the sport normally.

I must say I love the artwork for Mario Smash Football, though - it makes a change from the same old CG images we get of the characters all the time. In fact, the wallpaper on my mobile phone is of Waluigi's face from the Mario Football artwork.

I saw Kingdom Hearts, and Pokemon Emerald ads yesterday.

Today I saw (more) Nintendogs ads, AND Mario Smash Football.

Aint seen any Pokemon XD yet, wow, Ninty of Europe sure isn trying with there adverts!

Today I saw (more) Nintendogs ads

Ah good I was hoping Nintendo would continue to advertise Nintendogs throughout the festive season.

^ Yeh, and they actually said "Buy it this Christmas" - with the same voice for the other Nintendog adverts, hope DS pwnage continues throughout the festive season too \o/

Just seen the MSF ad. The Kingdom Hearts one i saw too, but putting it was released in May on the ad doesnt make good sales :p

Sign in to follow this