N-Europe

Does Darkness Scare You?

ReZourceman

i don't mind the dark, after getting over my dog phobia, not alot scares me, ok i'll avoid a giant turantula being on me if i can, but that seems more sensible to me.

that said, a couple of years ago (almost to the day) my friends were major into bonfires in the field of our campus, we had a circle of rocks and a regular path trod to the woods, going into a wood alone for fire wood was un nerving, no one liked going alone.

went back to the field last week to see if it was still in use, it was sad to see it wasnt, our stones all gone. sad to think that two years worth of students (near 2000) didn't use such a great place.

I've always been quite fond of the dark. Walking home in the dark is great, probably because it's usually quiet, too. Saying that, I've always prefered "dark, but with some light." Whenever I go to sleep, I like to have some sort of light shining through, no matter how small. Occasionally, I leave the curtains open and the moon shines through. :)

The worst thing that can happen is for you to be in a pitch black room with a lovely lady, only to find that, for the last ten minutes, you have been kissing the pillow, and have not been notified out of politeness.

I've always been quite fond of the dark. Walking home in the dark is great, probably because it's usually quiet, too. Saying that, I've always prefered "dark, but with some light." Whenever I go to sleep, I like to have some sort of light shining through, no matter how small. Occasionally, I leave the curtains open and the moon shines through. :)

The worst thing that can happen is for you to be in a pitch black room with a lovely lady, only to find that, for the last ten minutes, you have been kissing the pillow, and have not been notified out of politeness.

You can't tell the difference between a woman and a pillow?