NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

This is just crazy to watch, especially Aurellios goal.

Even though we got the free kick and the penalty off the ref he is still annoying me giving free kicks for the smallest things

I have to say that whilst Joe Cole is a fantastic player (probably my favourite England player) and he seems like a decent guy who is fairly knowledgeable in a football sense, he sounds like a little girl. That is all.

I have to say that whilst Joe Cole is a fantastic player (probably my favourite England player) and he seems like a decent guy who is fairly knowledgeable in a football sense, he sounds like a little girl. That is all.

You know I think Joe Cole is an alright bloke, you know. He's good, got a nice suit you know, and his hair is you know a perfect comb over, you know.

Whoops-a-daisy, Chelsea fans.

The ball went past the wrong side of the post. :laughing:

Well, that one went past the right side. :blank:

What a surprise, it took a brace of goals to actually get us going.

What a surprise, it took a brace of goals to actually get us going.

And to wake up the clients in your stadium.. The cheek of them signing "your not singing anymore" when they spent the first 45 mins quieter than the 'Highbury Library'.

Yes, my favourite player ever scored! Love you Lampard!

And to wake up the clients in your stadium.. The cheek of them signing "your not singing anymore" when they spent the first 45 mins quieter than the 'Highbury Library'.

Yeah, it's a joke. When the supporters are loud it is fantastic but half the time...The West stand (the one on camera, annoyingly) are especially atrocious. They are basically dead. I actually forgot they were there when I went a couple months ago (as in my friend pointed out how quite and how much they didn't even move). I wish I was joking.

I think it is partly frustration at the club recently. Stability and stuff.

Edit: Frustration because of crap like that. I'm not even shocked.

Edited by Daft

I think it is partly frustration at the club recently. Stability and stuff.

Booing in England is becoming all to frequent, can't believe they booed the team off at half time.

**** off. 4-3 now..

Just checked the score centre on sky sports and the Chelsea game looked intresting. 3-3 and went to turn the tv on and saw it was 4-3. There are highlights so Id rather watch that than the last 10 minutes.

GET IN THE LAMPARD!!!

Jesus, Chelsea v Liverpool, low scoring? This is pretty funny. 7-5. HA!

bugger...gutted...wanted the pool to pull of the comeback...

I'd rather see Lionel Messi go to town on Chelsea without Cashley ArseHole. But yeah I wanted Liverpool to win.

Urgh, the Chelsea fans "Da la la laaaa"-ing along to One Step Beyond.

Fuckin' knobends, yer!