NEurope
LazyBoy

Website Designers Needed

Hello all

The 'Gamers Seal' project is moving along and it has got to the point where we need to move into our own website.

Suffice to say we need someone to build it. We'll need a fairly basic setup to begin with forums attached. So anyone with expertise please post below.

I would help you but I already have 3 websites I have to put together over the summer.

More than possable for me but im away for 7 days from monday but im more than happy too when i get back.

What do you need? Coding and a template? Just a template? Are you looking to pay or get this for free?

I will make a photoshop template based on some (preferably fairly detailed) specifications and fully code it (at least the xhtml/css, might have to call in some help on php), if needed, for about £50ish? (maybe a bit more or less depending on how long coding takes). Forums are easy to set up, would throw that in for free.

Not bad when you consider I sold my last Photoshop template for £350 ;)

You can see some of my recent designs here

http://cjswd.wordpress.com/my-portfolio/

I would also consider doing something for free to boost my portfolio but it might not be my best work or anything. And I don't think I really would have time in my life for free coding! (That said, you can pay people like... $10 to slice and code a photoshop template for you if you look around).

More than possable for me but im away for 7 days from monday but im more than happy too when i get back.

What do you need? Coding and a template? Just a template? Are you looking to pay or get this for free?

I will make a photoshop template based on some (preferably fairly detailed) specifications and fully code it (at least the xhtml/css, might have to call in some help on php), if needed, for about £50ish? (maybe a bit more or less depending on how long coding takes). Forums are easy to set up, would throw that in for free.

Not bad when you consider I sold my last Photoshop template for £350 ;)

You can see some of my recent designs here

http://cjswd.wordpress.com/my-portfolio/

I would also consider doing something for free to boost my portfolio but it might not be my best work or anything. And I don't think I really would have time in my life for free coding! (That said, you can pay people like... $10 to slice and code a photoshop template for you if you look around).

Firstly let me say this. I am freaking clueless about websites, zero idea. I need someone who not only can do what I need but knows what I need. It may be the case that someone on the team does, but me, zilch. Basically we want something with a setup up like n-europe to start with, only smaller (and minus the chat room).

I'm willing to pay, though it probably have to be after the summer, and shorty since i'm starting sheffield in Autumn I should be able to give it to you then in person. In fact I want to get some advertisement going, not for profit but in the future this will need money.

thirtynine if I could get some samples that would be great. This would be a project we would want done over the summer and hopefully finished sometime at the beginning of the Autumn. I'm going to wait to see more replies, but since I know both of you well from the forums you are both candidates. We'll look at your stuff and see who we like.

Firstly let me say this. I am freaking clueless about websites, zero idea. I need someone who not only can do what I need but knows what I need. It may be the case that someone on the team does, but me, zilch. Basically we want something with a setup up like n-europe to start with, only smaller (and minus the chat room).

OK well to sum it up really simply, just so you have a better idea of what you're going to need someone to provide:

You need someone with design skills to create an image of the design (like this)

Then you need someone who takes that image, cuts it up and turns it into a real website through the art of coding.

This may or may not be the same person depending on the skills of the designer.

That's basically all you need to find someone to do.

You have a little shopping to do too, however:

On top of that you need to pay a company seperately for hosting (a host that includes a database and PHP support is ideal, pretty standard, you don't have to worry about what it means) and a domain name. There are free hosting solutions out there, but I can't reccomend them.

Message boards.. there are some nice free solutions like http://www.phpbb.com . N-Europe uses http://www.vbulletin.com and they are not free, but they're nicer. All you have to do is pick, a designer can install them for you.

Edit: PS, most of my links are now working properly.

When I get paid next Ill probably be interested for you to build a site for me Shorty....What exactly would you do for the £50 region? Full code and blah, would you need the image first?

Cheers.

What do you mean by 'the image'? Feel free to contact me by PM or email shorty (at) n-europe.com

I'm not used to this, but I get around photoshop pretty well, I guess. I'll try to make something later today and see if you like it.

What do you mean by 'the image'? Feel free to contact me by PM or email shorty (at) n-europe.com

Replyz :(....