NEurope
Tellyn

Capcom to reveal new Wii project?

Capcom are the best games company from Japan at least, if not the world. This should be one to look forward to.

At this point I LOL. Wii owners are so desperate for some lovin's right now you'll translate any suspect one-liner as some word from the messiah. Look, a company like Capcom probably knew of the Wii two or more years prior to its release now the console is one and a half years old and its still only "possible" that we see an epic Wii game from them? F8ck that.

A great company might be making another game guys! What's the matter with you? You can't be excited! We'll look like beggars in the eyes of those awesome ps360 owners (ignore the fact that some us actually own a ps3/360)! Act casual!

well its hard to find developers pushing games out there on a Nintendo console that actually can compete vs Nintendo's own games! and it is really great to see Capcom picking up the glove. and the funny thing is that i really think they can do it! especially if they are going the same way as lost planet, bionic commando, Resident Evil. the genre nintendo lacks.

(shure i loved Zack and Wiki and i am hoping for more)

At this point I LOL. Wii owners are so desperate for some lovin's right now you'll translate any suspect one-liner as some word from the messiah. Look, a company like Capcom probably knew of the Wii two or more years prior to its release now the console is one and a half years old and its still only "possible" that we see an epic Wii game from them? F8ck that.

The reason why we're excited is because Capcom's Wii portfolio is damn near flawless.

Can't wait for what Nintendo will announce at E3, to see the elitists buying a Wii back.

Can't wait for what Nintendo will announce at E3, to see the elitists buying a Wii back.

Don't hold your breath. On both accounts.

Something yeah :P What? I don't know. Most of the surprises appear after the conference or even after E3 with their press releases. Nintendo obviously moved away from conferences and stuff like that. Of course, you never know.

The embargo on Capcoms recent event is supposed to be lifted tomorrow with some juicy announcements in the offing - crosses fingers for lots of Wii announcements!!!

I'm happy with just the one. Capcom don't pour out endless amounts of Wii titles, they go for quality over quantity.

One would be enough, though I wouldnt be annoyed if they announced Wii version of Bionic Commando and Street Fighter, plus new games Z&W2 and Megaman.

My guess is a brand new megaman for Wii!

A great company might be making another game guys! What's the matter with you? You can't be excited! We'll look like beggars in the eyes of those awesome ps360 owners (ignore the fact that some us actually own a ps3/360)! Act casual!

LMAO! ^^

Ok, if it was a Street Fighter that would be cool. I hope they use the Wii to continue the 2D versions. Classic Controller can't just be good for nothing.

I wonder if we will get to see Monster Hunter 3 in action? If they stick to the formula of the previous games then there will be another explosion in sales for the Wii when it hits Japan.

Oh Monster Hunter 3. How i'm looking forward to it. Even a trailer i'd be more than happy with.