N-Europe

Capcom to reveal new Wii project?

Tellyn

At this point I LOL. Wii owners are so desperate for some lovin's right now you'll translate any suspect one-liner as some word from the messiah. Look, a company like Capcom probably knew of the Wii two or more years prior to its release now the console is one and a half years old and its still only "possible" that we see an epic Wii game from them? F8ck that.

A great company might be making another game guys! What's the matter with you? You can't be excited! We'll look like beggars in the eyes of those awesome ps360 owners (ignore the fact that some us actually own a ps3/360)! Act casual!

well its hard to find developers pushing games out there on a Nintendo console that actually can compete vs Nintendo's own games! and it is really great to see Capcom picking up the glove. and the funny thing is that i really think they can do it! especially if they are going the same way as lost planet, bionic commando, Resident Evil. the genre nintendo lacks.

(shure i loved Zack and Wiki and i am hoping for more)

At this point I LOL. Wii owners are so desperate for some lovin's right now you'll translate any suspect one-liner as some word from the messiah. Look, a company like Capcom probably knew of the Wii two or more years prior to its release now the console is one and a half years old and its still only "possible" that we see an epic Wii game from them? F8ck that.

The reason why we're excited is because Capcom's Wii portfolio is damn near flawless.

A great company might be making another game guys! What's the matter with you? You can't be excited! We'll look like beggars in the eyes of those awesome ps360 owners (ignore the fact that some us actually own a ps3/360)! Act casual!

LMAO! ^^

Ok, if it was a Street Fighter that would be cool. I hope they use the Wii to continue the 2D versions. Classic Controller can't just be good for nothing.