N-Europe

Scrubs!

Charlie

Season 8 is apparently being filmed, theres a blog on the creator studio site showing that they're filming episode 2 right now. ABC are picking it up next year.

Mhm. Braff himself has blogged about it. Just with the upfronts coming up ABC don't want to ruin the...suprise? I dunno. But hopefully they can wrap up nicely. To be fair season seven was a bit patchy, but had some good episodes.

If they could just decide on an outcome for JD & Elliot...

NBC almost certainly think that it's the best episode of the series considering they didn't show it in the proper order to save it for the last one.

I really don't know why they did that. I was seriously thinking "WTF?" when I Kelso was in charge at the hospital.

So is Season 7 finished? I'm totally confused what's going on with the writers strike.

Yeah, it's finished unfortunately.

Yea was only 12 or so episodes wasn't it? And I read a while back that they where starting to record Season 8 and having all the episodes done and ready for when it starts on ABC. I think it was 18 episodes getting recorded for Season 8.

September presumably, although wait til ABC's upfronts (next week I believe).

And I think NBC and Bill Lawrence may have agreed on the order but can't remember if I read that correctly.

To be fair season seven was a bit patchy, but had some good episodes.

If they could just decide on an outcome for JD & Elliot...

There were some pretty good moments, but they're clearly focusing more on concluding the story and focusing on JD & Elliot. So, 4 months.. damn