N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks for pointing out who I am... because that doesn't make me a target for the mafia... I could ask for some protection but i'm not even sure if there is any left?

Basically this is why I had no information all the time because you all got the same information and I couldn't say anything unless I risked revealing myself :) Apart from that I don't know who to lynch at the moment =/

CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI

Ahem. CSI.

Haggis never used his power once in the whole game, and the knife which struck him down was used in all the murder scenes which were torched.

Meaning we are still looking for number 3, Knifey. Ell, since you're exposed you could tell us who you interviewed on a few nights who have the potential to be evil. I'll do a check on the writeups...

Night 1

The download finished.

"Hello, and welcome to the N-Europe podcast! I'm your host, Wildo!"

"With me today is a guest forumite. Tell the folks a bit about yourself!"

"Well, um, I'd rather lie low for now, what with the recent murders and all, but I'll say just this: I'm a little green!"

"Riviting stuff..."

Everyone got bored almost simultaniously, and stopped the recording...

Can you confirm that you were interviewing Gizmo?

Night 4

The Podcast upload failed...

What happened there?

Night 7

The podcast downloaded.

"Hello again, folks, it's me, Wildo, once again, and welcome to the seventh edition of the N-Europe Podcast! I'd like to say "hello" to my guest, or should I say, "como é você?"."

"Haha, thanks Wildo, you Portuguese is coming on a treat!"

"Thanks! Anyway, tell us about yourself. What have you been up to?"

"Well, last night, I did a bit of stalking, though I didn't find that much about my target, as I was busy with my fellow Portuguese Mafia members. It was our monthly policy meet up!"

"That's dynamite..."

Could you confirm that that was the character Hellfire, who is now dead?

No can do, Knifey knows who we are and my group are being slowly eradicated. For some reason we found out every time Eenuh investigated one of us, and I found it worrying that she managed to investigate and discover each and every one of us.

No, we're not townies, but we're working for the good of the town. I think now is the time to stop being so laid back and nicey nice with everybody.

Zell, Vicar and Shino, can you reveal your characters please? It doesn't really matter at this point, there seems to be two threats to the town left and the likelihood that one of you will die as opposed to me and Coolness is really low. We need to narrow down this list.

No can do, Knifey knows who we are and my group are being slowly eradicated. For some reason we found out every time Eenuh investigated one of us, and I found it worrying that she managed to investigate and discover each and every one of us.

That pretty much means she is a mafia info gatherer.

Funny how she's only given us info on the first day to lynch Oxigen_waste?

No point going for Coolness. We need to take care of the killers first to wipe out them. Coolness isn't playing so he'll get removed automatically which will waste a day.

What about going for one fo the folk that was on the previous page, Shino, Zell and can't remember the other.

I wonder, if Zell doesn't reply, then obviously he isn't fully participating in the game so might not be a killer. So if he doesn't reply, maybe he's not a killer since if we started lynching the actual killer, they would but up a fight.

Or i'm thinking to much. Hmm....