NEurope
Dan_Dare

High Speed Diplomacy!

woop another bluddy diplomacy thread!

this one is a bit different however: the game I'll be running in here will have just 1 hour turns, rather than 72 and 36 as previously. The idea being to play a full game in one sitting, as if we were playing the original boardgame around a table.

I'm thinking Sunday afternoon/evening will be good for this. If anyone has the time and inclination put your name down here before then. Because of the short game time, I'll need a full games worth of players before I make the game because It will start an hour later, people or nay.

It should be fun. We'll be playing fast, with lots of messaging eachother, lots of backstabbing and hopefully drunken imperialsitic fury from me.

I'm really not sure how lnog it takes to play a full game like this so make sure you have plenty of time. I reckon hour breaks are just about long enough for food and stuff too.

cool. If anyone has mates on diplomacy they reckon would be up for it, feel free to spread the word outside of the forum like...

I have no experience with this thing you have been playing lately. Can I join? Never bothered before because it required too much commitment.

so long as you read the rules first, yeah. It's not a complicated game rules wise so just google them and you can join.

I want to give this a go - but I'm going to wait 'til sunday night to see what I'm doing. If all places go by then, then that's fair enough :)

I want :)

(I can enter by MoogleViper, right?)

PS: My best time is Saturday, between 12:00 and something like 02:00 of the next day, but i believe it won't take that long, right?

I'm gonna have to drop out of this plan for now guys. my pc broke yesterday :(

um, next weekend good? might have something then.

Oh, sorry, MoogleViper

I tought you where in the Game, and then you stopped playing lol

Then i guess i can't enter in this game, right?

Edit: Oh, wait, im the laast one, right?

Oh, sorry, MoogleViper

I tought you where in the Game, and then you stopped playing lol

Then i guess i can't enter in this game, right?

Edit: Oh, wait, im the laast one, right?

What!?.......wha....What!?

???

What did i say wrong?

Anyway, i can still play, right?