NEurope

Anyone else pick this up?

It's hilarious in multiplayer, but definetly lacking in the single player (crap presentation, the fact that you can't rub strikes in your mates faces :wink: )

I was going to get this this weekend but after GameStation, GAME and my local idependant store not having I presumed it'd been pushed back.

Is the single player really that bad, I was getting it on the premise that it was good. Attracted to the idea of building a team and fulfilling character specific aims in games.

This is a game I might get one day. It didn't get very good reviews but it sounds like a lot of fun.

In America it got pretty good reviews.

It's a really fun game.. it lacks a little depth but it makes up for it in fun.

The single player challange really isn't that bad.. it's lacking but it'll take you a while to complete and it can get pretty tough.

I'd give it an 8/10. Not the best Mario Sports game, but a great game to have none-the-less. It's espechally great if you love baseball.

Yeah...I've got a bit wary of it ever since NOM gave it such a low score. IGN (though they are American) gave it a decent score, and most other people seem to think it's alright, so I'm thinking about it. I'll get Mario Football before this though (and the games I want more: Mario Kart, Battalion Wars)

Yeah...I've got a bit wary of it ever since NOM gave it such a low score. IGN (though they are American) gave it a decent score, and most other people seem to think it's alright, so I'm thinking about it. I'll get Mario Football before this though (and the games I want more: Mario Kart, Battalion Wars)

Thats exactly what im doing. I was all for it but after reading the NOM review I thought I would put the idea of buying it on the back burner.

I wont be getting it after ereading the nom review, it's natural for america to rate it highly, the love baseball