NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KingOfHyrule

I find this strange...

Did anyone stop and think about the controller demo clip? After watching it, yes, it's obvious that the TV screen isn't shown switched on at all throughout the clip, but maybe that's a hint at something else. True, it may be that Nintendo just didn't want to show us any game footage, or it could be that there is still something else they don't want us to see.

Could it be that there is still a surprise in store for us when it comes to how the games are displayed on-screen? Remember the mention of the psuedo-VR display? Any ideas?

The guy turns it off at the end. True, pressing the off button on the revo controller probably wouldn't turn the actual tv off but you're reading way too much into it.

I read somewhere that the controller isn't Nintendo's trump card though, that they have more in store to tell us :hehe:

No, he didn't say the controller wasn't the trump card.

Eurogamer: Is the freehand-style controller your trump card, or have we got more exciting stuff to look forward to?

Jim Merrick: Let's just say we have more surprises in store.

Although only a subtle difference, that's a big difference from saying head on "The controller is not our trump card." He just said there are more surprises in store.

Personally, I wouldn't expect anything as major as the controller. It'll mainly be things to do with the wi fi network me thinks.

Bless your exciteable cotton socks though!

Ha! The controller gets revealed and still people think its going to be VR!! Brilliant!

Exactly! They just told us pretty much all there is too it. There cant possibly be mush more *waits for nintendo to prove me wrong :D*

Here we go, people already ready to start rumours. Soon they'll be a news report from the rag online magazines claiming that something else, bigger then the controller and online and the downloading games service will be revealed at.. next e3 or something.

They definately produced something really shocking though. I didn't think with all the speculation and thinking and wondering that they could in the end come up with something that hadn't already been dreamed up and in the end they left everyone speachless.

I read an interesting article yesterday(i'll try and find it) where a nintendo rep states that with the DS announcement in January, they only announced the two screens, because they couldn't show the touchscreen working properly because of lack of software, so that is why they delayed the announcement till E3. He noted that this is a similar situation with the revolution.

So if this is true, can we expect another "roumor wave".

You just know that people are going to be saying all sorts of things about

this other surprise.

Ha! The controller gets revealed and still people think its going to be VR!! Brilliant!

Yeah i know; will people just let it go! What Nintendo has shown is an extreme significant advancement enough!!

Sign in to follow this