N-Europe

Runescape!

nightwolf

It's been £5 for at least two years I think, didn't realise it was more than that.

It's pretty safe I've been members for a while on and off and nothing has ever been sent to my phone.

Was £3.20 when I played. Probably a much biggeer game though... Any news on a sequel? Ever?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this year's easter thingy the same as last year's? (or similar)

Where you go in that hole and become a rabbit and have to collect eggs or something?

Well considering it wasn't meant to be a joke, I can see why! :)

Don't worry I wasn't actually being serious.

There you go, spamming again, annoying again! :indeed: /sarcasm

It's so true. I'm a monster.

You have to incubate an egg to make a chocatrice, which can look at things and turn them to chocolate (the Easter Bunny modified a cockatrice). You lead your chocatrice round a cave, turning spiders, mice and cockroaches into chocolate chunks. Once you've collected enough, you turn into a human again (you have to be a bunny to go in the cave) and melt the chocolate down, and then you get a cape which turns you into an Easter egg (and an Easter emote). Keep collecting chocolate to get easter eggs.

Was this year's easter thingy the same as last year's? (or similar)

Where you go in that hole and become a rabbit and have to collect eggs or something?

Not logged in this easter, don't really plan on it =/

The otehr years were fun untill you had to explain to 50 people how you got it..

lol, it's the same with other games though, once the kids latch on they never let go. I do definetly say that members is alot better than f2p as most of the kids can't get ahold of money to pay for it.

Can remember literally begging to use the phone for membership lol.

Loved it, got owned instantly in the wild, was amazed...

Started on fletching straight away, and then started wood cutting to fuel it.

Was so excited when i found the flax fields, it was like id found a gold mine!

lol, I knew quite a few people on members and read tip.it one if not the biggest fan forum/website for it, so I knew quite alot before I decided to play members.

I had a phone, I always had alot of credit on it, lol xD

Didnt want to waste my credit, rather get it paid for.

I actually planned for months before i got members, then when i got there i was so excited i tried to do so much.

We used to be allowed 1 hour then pss the computer on, me and my 2 brothers would just sit and watch each other on runescape.

When you remember doing quests and getting new items, they seem compacted to me. I remember doing MM with ancients, but i clearly didnt lol. Do you do stuff like this?

I must like quests otherwise I wouldn't have the quest cape :P, it's just something that kept me entertained as I really didn't have a time limit on being on the computer and for the past year or so I've had a laptop with wireless.

I think my favourite quest was probably desert treasure every kept going on about how difficult it was and for me it was like eh 0.o where's the difficult bit?

I must like quests otherwise I wouldn't have the quest cape :P, it's just something that kept me entertained as I really didn't have a time limit on being on the computer and for the past year or so I've had a laptop with wireless.

I think my favourite quest was probably desert treasure every kept going on about how difficult it was and for me it was like eh 0.o where's the difficult bit?

EASY! It was unbelievably easy.

The Vampire guy kiled me because my computer froze, justan annoyance though really :/

A quest which i enjoyed was the Fremenikk isles, i dont know why.. i just really enjoyed it.

whilst doing rfd the boss or bosses at the end my orange connection was freezing all the time yet I still managed to do it, that was quite a good one too.

Mine was either an all or non freeze thing, no lag ever-just disconnected without warning lol.

Anyone want me a duel?

I'm bored and have 3 days membership left.