N-Europe

Mafia - SciFi/Fantasy Sign Ups

Esequiel

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Im not allowed yet >.> I could really do with starting this game, i finish my job at the end of the week and would love to get cracking now because my time will be limited by 25th June.

Is there any chance of special permission from the others?

Forum mafia started on 25/4/08 and Bare bones on 28/4/08.

I understand that exams and everything have taken place during this time, but i was really expecting to have started mine by now. I started the sign ups on 13/3/08! Thats 3 months ago!!

As iv said im losing my job very very soon and would like to get this started while im still in said job.

I know that would make 3 games running but with the speed of the other 2 would that really matter? Let me know guys because i would like to start this already.

Aye me two and i could understand if the games had only been running a few weeks but were getting onto a couple of months now. Unfortunatley time may not be a luxury i can afford anymore, so i want to start the game and keep it moving.

The other games are on what? Day 10? Il think about it tonight and decide and if i do start the game im sorry to anyone it pisses of but iv waited along time and will be really fucked off if i can no longer do it due to a new job.