N-Europe

The Official MGS4 Thread.

Caris

WOO HOO!!! ME TOO!! :p

In a couple days I'll be playing MGS4!!! :yay:

My play.com LE is 'packing'. It'll probably get posted tomorrow and arrive wednesday then, if I'm lucky.

How often were you checking your order? I swear I checked mine an hour ago and it was still on order placed! :hehe:

Oh not very much, I just checked once since checking it this morning. Just lucky timeing. Anyone used play.com much before? When I ordered Call of Duty 4 it was posted after being 'packing' for a day. Hopefully this'll get posted tomorrow too then :)

Cool, cheers. I was wandering if I should buy MGS4 from Canada for £33 off ebay or buy the UK one for £39.99

Anyone got ideas? Ryan?

From Canada, shipping times/price come into consideration. From UK, delivery will be cheap or free and only take 2-3 days.

What's DLC sorry if I'm being stupid.

I want to create my ultimate PS3 games to own list.

Uncharted is apparently good

Cod 4

GTA IV

GT5 (the completed version)

Tekken 6

Battlefield

MGS4

Killzone 2

Resistance 2

Ratchet and Clank WoD

and snakeball on PSN!

Maybe:

Warhawk?

Is Unreal Tournament 3 good? hard to get into i heard but it looks fun and amazing

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Motorstorm 2

Bioshock?

LBP

That's a long list for what is the start of the PS3 life! It's why I sold my Wii because there was nothing for me to buy.

Any other games that are coming out later that i've missed?

Well finally started MGS having dug out the PS1 copy I had...

Loving it so far, about 2 hours into it. One thing I've been thinking about is the storyline. As I have said many times a major concern of mine has been about whether the story is too complicated for me to simply jump straight to MGS4 having largely just read plot outlines and watched retrospectives... So I have been playing this trying to concerntrate on the story far more that I used to when I originally played it on the PS1. I still feel first and far most it is a great stealth game that has some great set piece boss fights which is what I largely remember it for. Ok so granted it does have some great cinematics which I perhaps appreciate more now...but still it shows how many ways the game can be enjoyed.

I'm now going to definitly complete the 1st Solid before I start MGS4 how long does it take to complete? I don't remember how long it took me....doing it on medium difficulty.

My order was declined but I update my order becuse of it and know it is Processing

What does ‘Processing’ mean?

We are currently processing payment for your order, which should be completed within 24 hours.

Once payment is complete, we aim to dispatch orders within a further 24 hours.

If we experience problems processing payment we will contact you by email to help you to resolve the problems, if possible.

know it is Packing oh yeah cool I am so happy know

What does ‘Packing’ mean?

Payment for your order has been successfully processed.

Your order is now being prepared for dispatch.

Just for the record i don't really have Metal Gear i was just winding Rob up.

I hopefully will get it tomorrow though.

What you not got Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots yet or you not got Metal Gear Solid?

Just complete MGS3. Like I said in the PS thread it is brilliant.

Anyone else reckon EVA is Big Mama? (Don't answer me, I don't want this confirmed or not

:heh: )

I reckon she left that little encounter with Big Boss up the duff, now that would be a cool plot twist.

Edit: Ok, chuck just pointed out that was the most obvious thing ever. :p

Oh right so importing certain games can backfire if there's DLC. They still get installation updates and stuff do they?

You might need an American account, but I don't think so.

Just for the record i don't really have Metal Gear i was just winding Rob up.

I hopefully will get it tomorrow though.

Lol awesome, I so can't wait for this game, I bought a PS3 for it so it better be good :heh: I know it will be, I'm just fed up of my PS3 gathering dust and only being turned on to apply updates, finally I will have something to play on it that justifies it's purchase! :smile: