NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Lammie

Mashups!

The best mashup I ever herd was the words of 50 cent - In da club with the music of the theme from the Benny Hill Show.

I laughed for the three days after hearing it.

Wow, I'd never heard of Mashups before and they're great! Listening to Beatles vs Shaggy - Let It Be Me (Bavor). Awesome.

Holy crap! Led Zepplin vs Beyonce - Crazy Dick (Soundhog) has me laughing out loud and it's past midnight.

Greenday vs Oasis with Boulevard of Broken Dreams mashed with Wonderwall is also pretty darn good.

You can get it on P2P.

try and get britneylicker, a mash-up of slave 4 u and aphex twin's windowlicker, it's amazing. my fasvourite mash-ups i've ever heard though are smells like teen spirit vs. bootylicious and where's your head at vs. losing my religion. i highly recommend dangermouse's(producer of gorillaz and one half of dangerdoom) the grey album, it's a mash-up of the beatles' white album and jay-z's black album.

My sisters mate did a pretty awesome mashup of Nivanas Smells like Teen Spirit and Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. He called it smells like pre-teen spirit :D

I've had a few mashup songs for a while, Drop it like it's hot and the Pwer of love rocks to no end as does Do you want to be my girl and Mhunamana (Best one of the lot)

None of them really appeal to me, the ones with bands I like are mixed with bands I really don't like, puts me off.

And why would you want to mix a perfectly good song like Toxic :P

There's a Britney Spears (Crazy) vs Kriss Kross (Jump Jump) which kicks major ass.

cool beans.

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo, like , 2001, though.

Ok ok........stop pissing on my bonfire!

I don't care so much that it's old. I'd not seen, or heard of it, before so it entertained me for a good half an hour. A rare thing these days.

Sign in to follow this