N-Europe

Ever Lost your wallet or had it stolen?

Nintendohnut

I've had my wallet stolen a few times outside Tescos. Here's how the wallet stealing scheme works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Tesco. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen February 4th, 9th, twice on the 15th and again just yesterday, and very likely this upcoming weekend.

Heard it before lol.

Never lost mine :D

Not outside my house anyway..

I'm sure I've lost my wallet or phone sometime, but I can't for the life of me remember.

Never. My wallet has a chain on it, so when I go out I usually clip the end of it onto the belt buckle of my jeans, so if my wallet fell out it would just dangle there.

I have that with my keys. pr0 safeness.

I had my phone and wallet stolen last summer... when I was held at gunpoint.

The story goes that me, my cousin and my mate were taxing back from a mate's house party. I'd hardly touched any alcohol, and was sober. though my cousin was totally out of it, and needed to be sick. So we got out near home, and our mate carried on back to his flat. After my cousin was finished, we turned round and these two masked guys were walking towards us, pointing guns at our faces. They threatened to shoot us, and take pretty much everything we had on us.

That was the scariest experience of my life.