• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*goes emo*

slitslitslit

:p

I'm just being realistic tho...yours say Shipped...mine doesnt

Mines doesn't. My order history still says processed.

Haha! Shame there's no voice-chat i could have said 'Believe It' everytime i beat you!!!!! ;)

Haha, see you :heh:

I'm using skype for Voice Chat on Brawl. If anyone is gonna do the same i'll consider adding them :heh:

Just as I was typing this I got an e-mail from Code Junkies saying my Freeloader got cancelled.

Last night. And my friend sent his on Friday and got his a few minutes ago. Just like the Freeloader orders they're working in reverse order.

cool i sent an email about an hour ago hope they read it then my dad can order it from gameseek:smile:

MY BRAWL HAS SHIPPED!!!!!!!!

MY BRAWL HAS SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!

I'VE GOT BRAWL!!!!!

I'VE GOT BRAWL!!!!!

I'VE GOT BRAWL!!!!!

I'VE GOT BRAWL!!!!!

Just can't play it:(

Little note for anyone that want to buy brawl. DONT GET IT FROM GAMESTOP they send and extra £25 tax thing. I dont know if that was just because i ordered two copies or if its just like that.

Mines still says processing but I know it's sent. Either way i'm not complaining.

I guess my expectations is cos on Friday I randomly decided to get it and the freeloader and expected quick and decisive sends and receives...instead I'm getting raped and forced to wait :/

Little note for anyone that want to buy brawl. DONT GET IT FROM GAMESTOP they send and extra £25 tax thing. I dont know if that was just because i ordered two copies or if its just like that.

You sure thats not Her Majesty's Customs putting a lovely import tax on your package. Sounds that way to me.