NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Good Luck to the people waiting for their VGP orders! They normally come on Saturdays, so it should arrive (hopefully)!

Good Luck to the people waiting for their VGP orders! They normally come on Saturdays, so it should arrive (hopefully)!

Heh, we don't even get post on Saturdays I think.

Anyway, Smash is still processing (it's night there so yeah) but my freeloader got shipped. ^____^

Heh, we don't even get post on Saturdays I think.

Anyway, Smash is still processing (it's night there so yeah) but my freeloader got shipped. ^____^

Really? We don't get post on sundays here in the UK!

Laying in my bed at the mo waiting for the dogs to bark so i can run downstairs and check the mailbox

Mine was sent from 365Games yesterday. Bonus that I know I'll get Brawl and the wiiloader together, no cruel waiting ala back in the day with Animal Crossing.

Can't wait. I wasn't gonna pay £6 for next day delivery so if it somes today it will be a miracle (I've been lucky recently with post). Anyhoo, early next week I expect to be doing some smashing. Even though I haven't played Brawl in over two years I unlocked everything and became a bit of a master at it. We will see how addicted I get again...Even though smash the targets was my favourtie aspect of the original games!

Can't wait. My nephew (8) is a massive Mario and Sonic fan so he will be overjoyed that his awsome cool uncle got this from America early. We will fight as long as his mom lets him lol. MaybeI should kidnap him for the day and get sweets, pop etc in.. (No doubt I will be teaching him to SMASH for over two hours...Kids just dont sem to get that concept!). Bringing the 'Tendo love into the family is awesome!

I shall bite your face off if it doesnt :p

Really? We don't get post on sundays here in the UK!

No post on Saturdays and Sundays here. =P

This is so odd im 22 and havent been this excited for a game since the day i got my xbox 360 will be gutted if it doesnt come today i might actually have to leave the house

This is so odd im 22 and havent been this excited for a game since the day i got my xbox 360 will be gutted if it doesnt come today i might actually have to leave the house

I find that looking for Brawls is a good way to tide you over...

Last night I fought the dog (with a party hat on ala Pikachu) for over half an hour. We had a massive fight including his bouncy "smash" ball. It was fun until he bit my leg. FOUL PLAY!

Tonight, grandma gets her brawl...

Hope to get my Freeloader this afternoon but probably won't happen because it has to come all the way from England. :indeed:

That's strange I thought post came on saturday's but not sundays?

Anyway I ordered this from play-asia on wednesday so it wouldnt arrive on the weekend, however, does it mean that it is being shipped/processed during the weekend.

Ive recieved post on saturday before on my birthday when SSX on Tour arrived. Maybe it was just an exception.

2) As far as I can decipher, the alternative method bypasses any updates that may be needed. So if you use it the updates are ignored and it skips straight to the game instead.

From looking at the first page, it should be the opposite. The alternative does updates and the normal not.

And what I am interested about is the last sentence there:

Since any game updates can create unwanted results (incompatibility with FreeLoader, it is recommended that all new games, even ones from your own region, are loaded via FreeLoaders alternative selective upgrade method.

This more or less seems to say that f I upgrade using the FreeLoader that the FreeLoader will still work afterwards?

The doorbell just went I thought it was the postman, but not it was Jehovahs Witnesses inviting me to celebrate christs passsing or something.

I got my copy of brawl today

Cool! PM me your friend code (if you want too). : peace:

I got my copy of brawl today

Cool! PM me your friend code (if you want too). : peace:

Play online! Someone else join in >.<

Play online! Someone else join in >.<

Yeah we need more player don't we?!!!

Has Hero-Of-Time got his friend-code yet?

Ill pm it to you this afternoon. Waant to get used to the main game first. Already mastered links basic moves

Ill pm it to you this afternoon. Waant to get used to the main game first. Already mastered links basic moves

Cool! This afternoon is good for me as well! ShadowV7 we have another player!

Bring it! Believe it! :D

EDIT: Theres a online board for this game right? I'll post there in future (about online games)!

Yeah we need more player don't we?!!!

Has Hero-Of-Time got his friend-code yet?

Not to sure, but I know he has it anyway.

Now boy! You'll pick it up during our 30 odd matches :heh: I learned most of the stuff when I played against my first matches against Owen, you'll be fine!

I've been posting in that board but no one replies -.-

Owen, i'll make sure I beat you without Smash Balls now >.<

Also the game works fine for me. Its not in black n white or anything